GoKnot Free Download
||2.0 (version history)
||December 23, 2005
Free To Try $16
GoKnot Free Download.
GoKnot is a complete Windows Go solution. Go (Japanese) is the oriental game aka Wei Qi (Chinese) and Baduk (Korean). GoKnot can be used for playing, both locally or on the Internet. It is also a tool for editing and analyzing games.
GoKnot as a playing tool:
* GnuGo 3.6 engine for playing included
* Analysis, best moves list, what if ..
* Hints during play
* It is modular and open. The engine can be replaced
GoKnot as a games/problems edition tool:
* Complete support of the SGF 4.0 standard
* Conversion of older SGF versions
* Edition of symbols, remarks, etc.
* Game trees edition capacities: extracting individual branches, merging, cropping trees, etc.
* Game maps!!
* Realistic boards with customizable board and stone bitmaps
* Splits game collections to multiple files
* Sketch gobans for testing on a copy
* Complete editable timing game records
* Easy annotation for SGF standards
GoKnot as an IGS client:
* Display hints while playing a game
* While playing you may ask "what if" questions
* While playing you may try variations on a sketch goban where the engine plays as your opponent
* Observing multiple IGS games in multiple boards
* You can observe up to 24 games simultaneously
* Storing the games with complete timing records
* Most of these features are not found in any other software
* Gobans can be floated, restored or resized by simple mouse clicks.
* GoKnot can be used as a debugger for developing GKE engines
* Board and stone textures can be created by the user
Install and uninstall:
* Friendly install and uninstall with support for updating previous versions
* Uninstall fully restores: erases any files installed and any registry keys created
* The program verifies its integrity making sure it is 100% virus free
GoKnot keywords: wei qi, wei chi, baduk, sgf, igs
Five checkers-like games: English, International, Russian, Losing Checkers and Alquerque. Game features: three levels of skill, unlimited undo, Game Record list, animated replay, saving the game, changing the board design.
very intuitive tick-tack-toe like game having a highly simple rules
Actual Checkers 2000 A
Play a game of checkers against your PC.The program contains powerful, self-learning algorithm of game and friendly interface.
Free Renju is a logical board game, a variation of the well known Japanese board game. 4 levels. Printing position and moves. Saving moves. Loading position from file or manually. Demo game. Various colors.
A-PIM (All-in-1 Personal Information Manager)
All-in-1 Personal Information Manager (A-PIM) is an ergonomic personal organizer useful for managing any kind of personal information such as tasks, events, contacts, notes, file links, Web links and executable key scripts.