VIWeb Free Download
VIWeb Free Download.
- you can open and hold a lot of Internet Sites together; - you can select a texts from any Internet Pages and save it to a realy MS Access Database as your Notes; - every Note has a Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment and Text fields; - you can find all Notes in the Database by a part of phrase. - you can add a "Theme" for every Note and than group the Notes by that Theme; - you can see your Notes as a Table and sort them by Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment or Text; - no limits for a size of selected texts and a size of your Comments; - no limits for amount of your Notes (million and more) - simply and friendly user interface;
How to use it:
-Use a Favorite Menu or Address Line for open an Internet Site in a current Window.
-Press a "New" button (or Menu File/New) to open a new Window.
-Use Menu Window/Tile to place all opened Windows tiled.
Notes and Database:
-Select a text on a Webpage and copy it to Clippboard (Menu Edit/Copy).
-Press "Save copied Text to a Database" button.
-In an "Adding a new Note" Dialog enter a new Theme or choose the earlier entered theme for that Text.
-Enter a Comment for that Text if you need.
-Press "Save Record" button.
-The new Record with a Fields "Date", "Theme", "Comment" and "Text" will be added to a Database.
VIWeb keywords: internet, browser, notes, database, ms access
Serial E-Mails with support of MS Access database and txt template files - addresses are stored in a true database, no limits for a number of addresses; - letter templates in a simple text files;
- open and show a lot of Photos together (in a formats: jpg, bmp, gif, wmf, emf, ico, cur);
- show a Mosaic of all Photos from current directory;
- start a Slideshow for all Photos from current directory;
- add your Themes and Comments for Photos
- saldo-balance (a "chess" table) for a private, family or firm budget; - Operations are stored in a true database (MS Access mdb file); - no limits for a number of Operations;- categories of Operations are stored automatically;
- you can show a currentl GPS data; - you can open any of scanned maps; - you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only;- calibrations are stored automatically for every map;
CardBase is a small, easy to use, address book and phone dialer that makes a nice replacement for the standard MS Windows Cardfile. Along with the regular fields for names, addresses and phone numbers, CardBase can also store email addresses and URLs