Mailchecker32 is a small utility intended for the periodic control of messages coming by e-mail.
The possibilities and features:
1. It is possible to set any quantity of mail servers and accounts.
2. The checking goes through the given interval of time in multithread mode.
3. The program is minimized in a tray-icon.
4. There is an opportunity to set a condition of check of messages (the address of the sender,
a theme of the message,contains attachements whether or not).
If they are given, the program informs you only on reception of the letters satisfying these conditions.
5. Also it is possible to conduct the list of undesirable addresses ('antispam') which automatically leave directly from a server.
The address can be specified obviously or can be specified its part only using DOS mask (for example *@mail.com - in this case all letters witch address containing 'mail.com' will be deleted from mail-server).
6. The opportunity to see the received messages and to remove them from POP3 server in multithread mode.
7. Automatic checking of new versions on the site.
8. National languages file support.
The user can to add the new file with the translation in his national language,
this language (as the file name) will appear in the main menu automatically.
9. The registered users get information support, also an opportunity of free-of-charge updating of program versions.
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of mailchecker32 at for any additional information.