Mail Storage Guard Free Download
Mail Storage Guard
Mail Storage Guard Free Download.
Mail Storage Guard is an extension for Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 and IIS SMTP servers, designed to protect your mail server from spam, prevents mail relaying, mail bomb and NDR attacks. The protection is realized both on the level of SMTP protocol and on the level of message delivery to storage.
Mail Storage Guard follows all incoming mail which comes to your SMTP server and if the message is spam then it is deleted, rejected, sent to mail server administrator or set to Bad mail folder.
1. Protection on SMTP protocol level lets us to block messages, getting only head of message. Such protection method reduces incoming internet traffic and absolutely excludes the harmful program coming to your server.
2. Protection on transport level lets to manipulate the message coming to your server, but not yet arriving to the receiver mail box. Such protection method lets to block the message but at the same time send it to mail server administrator for analysis.
3. Message delivering only to registered receivers. Microsoft Exchange gets all incoming messages by SMTP protocol. If server can't find message recipient inside the system then the message is returned to the sender (non-delivery report, NDR). This scheme has serious hole in safety as sender address isn't checked and the violator can specify any address as replay address. Mail Storage Guard may reject all "misaddressed" mail or point such messages to specified mailbox.
4. Message blocking with the help of Senders Black-List. You can create your own senders black-list and insert there the addresses of spammers. To the senders black-list you can insert e-mail addresses, as well as e-mail addresses with masks that lets to block whole groups and even whole domains.
5. Message blocking with the help of public DNS blackhole list (ORDB, SPAMCOP, SPAMHAUS, DSBL and others).
Mail Storage Guard keywords: mail server, protect server, microsoft exchange, anti-spam filter, anti spam, non-delivery report, spam, exchange
CSCatchAll adds a much-needed feature to MS Exchange Server 2000 and 2003: A catch-all mailbox that receives all mail originally addressed to recipients that are not in your active directory without causing a non-delivery report back to the sender.
Test Mailer enables you to quickly send an email and monitor or debug all communication with the recipient mail server. There is no need for a smtp server, Test Mailer will act as a mail server itself and lookup the MX records for the recipient.
Spam Control (Server)
Spam Control is a Mailfilter for Email Server - Exchange Server to protect MS Windows Email Server against Spam-Emails.
RightPostmaster for MS Exchange 2000
If your Exchange 2000 server hosts multiple e-mail domains, this application allows to correlate Non Delivery Reports (NDR) with domains.
is an SMTP, POP3, and Web based e-mail server with dial-up support.