||1.0.1 (version history)
||August 11, 2004
Users can tailor their menu by using the Properties Pane or by choosing a predefined appearance from the Style Gallery. The menu can be either vertical or horizontal (pop-up or drop-down menu), it can be movable, stay visible while scrolling, contain static or animated images, borders, colors, and much more. Once everything is set, you can use the insert-menu-into-Web-page command to add your menu in the Web page in a fast and easy manner without any code.
- Full documentation on all features and properties! The HELP file is about 610KB offering you complete help on your design efforts. A complete manual can also be downloaded
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Create any kind of menu fast by using pre-designed menu styles from the Style Gallery
- Free Dreamweaver extension included - Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
- Use multiple menus in the same page
- Free Sitemap generator based on the functional menu structure
- Use flexible positioning for your menus
- Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates and Libraries
- Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus)
- Create popup and hidden menus
- Design both horizontal and vertical menus
- Use static or animated images for both the background and content
- Several unfolding effects ...and much more
AllWebMenus NetObjects Fusion component
DHTML Menu Extension for Dreamweaver
If you are looking for a quick way to add DHTML menu navigation to your Dreamweaver website, this extension can help. The software comes with nearly 500 ready-made menu templates, intuitive user interface and is compatible with all popular browsers.
BIGACE is a dynamic PHP and MySQL based Web CMS. It is a multi-site, multi-language and multi-user Web CMS, whose keypoints are ease of use, speed, flexibility and a simple Installation.