JPGallery allows you to create image galleries from JPG graphics in HTML format for use in internet and intranet sites.
Key features currently supported by JPGallery include:
- Insertion, renaming and sorting of JPG images from different source directories
- Creation of index pages containing automatically generated thumbnail images
- Display of image descriptions and captions
- Frame layouting capabilities
- Customized HTML code
- Gallery preview
- Integrated FTP client for automatic upload to a web server
- Loading and saving Gallery Projects for later reuse
JPGallery Image Gallery Creator keywords:
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of JPGallery Image Gallery Creator at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.