Gtech Atomic Time Synchronizer Free Download
||1.0 (version history)
||June 04, 2003
Free To Try $14.95
Gtech Atomic Time Synchronizer
Gtech Atomic Time Synchronizer Free Download.
With GTech ATS (Atomic Time Synchronizer) you can synchronize your computer's clock with atomic clock servers over the internet, the so-called time servers. It uses the network time protocol (NTP) which allows to obtain a high degree of accuracy.
The time difference between your computer clock and the atomic clocks is generally smaller then 500 msec (0.5 seconds).
GTech ATS is a multilanguage .NET application which currently supports english, german and spanish.
The most important features are:
- Proxy support.
- Access to more than 190 time servers around the world.
- Ability to connect to local time servers.
- System tray support which keeps your desktop taskbar free
- A Manual time request function.
- Periodically time synchronization.
- Capability to run at windows startup and to synchronize the time immediately after the internet connection is available.
- Automatic time synchronization after application start.
- Ability to automatically exit the application after time synchronization.
- Configurable clock's style and time formats.
Gtech Atomic Time Synchronizer keywords: time, synchronizationpc, clocktime, server.net, frameworkc#
PresenTense Time Server
High performance Windows time server supporting NTP and SNTP protocols. Installation automatically configures default time servers - up and running in 30 seconds. GPS clock drivers are included. SMTP AUTH and SysLog error notification.
HS NTP C Source Library
HS NTP is a software library in C (supplied with full source code) implements the client side of Network Time Protocol (NTP) over UDP socket layer according to RFC1769 and RFC1305. HS NTP Library allows to synchronise system time to NTP server time
NTP Server Monitor
NTP Server Monitor allows any number of NTP time servers to be constantly monitored and also, optionally, synchronise system time.
GPS Time and Test
PC Clock synchronization using GPS. It can be used as NMEA and COM port tester. The program synchronizes a PC Clock to the right time using artificial satellites.
Word Spinner enables you to create multiple but different versions of the same article, each of which can be submitted to a different article directory. It's a simple but powerful program.