Over buttons you can manipulate the adresses: add, delete or update. Based on templates WebContacts generate the HTML-files. WebContacts puts the addresses into the fields (##fieldname##). You get the HTML-files for the alphabet (A-Z)sort by surename and with ST and SCH in the surename. You get the HTML-Export sort by postalnumber for germany (0-9), austria (0-9) and swizerland (0-9), too. The other lands are listed in an summary. With WebContacts Version 4.1.2 you get new features: Export to date (sort by month) and individual categories. You can combine the categories. You can define an Cascading Style Sheet-file (CSS) for your individual export and corporate identity about your webpresenation.
- easy add und delete new categories
- drag&drop the addresses
- the exportname includes the categorienames
- compare and repair
- an logfile is writing an detailled summary
- with the included browser you can preview the export before you update to your webserver.
- export the addresses into a flatfile, too.
Including MS-Outlook support:
- you can mail the database
- WebContacts includes a reporting system with detailled reports sort by name, postalnumber, date, categorie an so on.
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of WebContacts at for any additional information.