ActiveHTML Workstation Free Download
ActiveHTML Workstation Free Download.
seliSoft ActiveHTML is a extreme powerful CGI program that provides pure Active Server Pages on nearly every webserver. Developing dynamic web content was never easier!
Features and benefits:
- 100% (nearly) compatible ASP3.0(!)-Engine
- Full support for Session-Variables with every webserver!
- Automatic GZIP content compression like IIS 5.0 with every webserver
- Pure CGI-Solution - works on nearly every webserver around
- Uses original Microsoft VBScript and JScript engines (max. compatibility)
- Use Server-ActiveX-Components (Filesystem, ADO, ...) with every webserver
- Use ActiveX-Components designed for Microsoft IIS (except MTS-components)
- Use your own compiled components (e.g. Visual Basic), Sample included
- Use Remote-Scripting to validate a userinput without submitting a form
- Very compfortable uploading of one or more files: Upload.Files.Count, ...
- Run console programs and return output: Exec.OutputText, ...
- Any available scripting language is supported (Perlscript, Python, ...)
- Use encoded ASP files (VBScript, JScript) to protect your work
- Use Typelibs instead of include-files
- Build dynamic web pages with database-support very easy
- Take advantage of many (freeware) ASP-solutions you will find on the web
- Combine the features of your favorite webserver with Active Server Pages
- Additionl objects: ContentLinking, AdRotator, Counters, BrowserCapabilities
- Use different config files for different virtual hosts
- Switch useraccout within ASP-Files (allow/restrict fileaccess/network)
- Set custom useraccount for anonymous access (much more secure than system)
ActiveHTML Workstation keywords:
ASP-Files and Session tracking with every web server that supports CGI-programs.
EmEditor Professional, a lightweight text editor for Windows, supports Unicode, large files, scriptable macros, plug-ins, syntax highlighting, powerful tab features, drag-and-drop, and much more. Streamlined for efficiency. Compatible with Windows 8.
SWFKit is one of the leading SWF to EXE tools. SWFKit can build professional Windows desktop applications, screen savers from SWF movies created by Flash Authoring tools such as Macromedia Flash, Flex, Swish Max, etc. It can also create installers.
While the other guys are still declaring variables, get the job done with TEXTools -- the powerful, pipe-based text processing workbench for Windows that allows you to morph text into other forms by simply combining filters.