Socket Workbench Free Download
Socket Workbench Free Download.
Socket Workbench is the definitive tool for analysing socket communications that underlie the Internet and several types of inter-process communication. Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client (like a web browser or e-mail client) or a socket server with ease. You can send data through a socket and analyse that data that has been received. Also, Socket Workbench has the unique "Pass Through Mode" which allows the interception of socket communications between a client and its server without packet sniffing.
- Allows the analysis of the E-mail, HTTP, Time Of Day, FTP and any other socket based communication protocol including real-time and client-server applications.
- Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client or a socket server.
- Allows any number of clients to connect while in Server mode.
- Intercept and analyse socket communications using the Pass-Through mode.
- Includes a library of the well-known socket port numbers and servers.
- Author and send e-mails using the e-mail protocol template.
- Contains a library of HTTP requests from the popular Web Browsers and the HTTP Responses from Web Servers.
- Ideal for testing and monitoring real-time applications or two/three/n-tier client-server applications.
- All socket state transitions and Socket Workbench events can be logged.
- Data can be analysed using a raw, binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal format.
- Incoming and outgoing data can be logged with an optional time stamp.
- Contains 7 pre-defined configurations to get under way as soon as possible.
- Incoming data can be filtered.
- Schedule data to be sent at regular intervals.
- Data can be split in to messages and messages can be split into fields.
- Allows the stress testing of socket client and servers.
- Data sent through the socket can be "linked" to a file. When the contents of the file changes, the data is automatically re-read and transmitted.
Socket Workbench keywords: sockets, socket workbench, udp, socket, tcp, udp sockets, tcp sockets, packet sniffing, socket protocols, packet sniffer, protocol analyzer, protocol analyser, networking sockets, tcpip, ip, port, network communications, network analyzer
Proxy Workbench is a unique proxy server ideal for developers, trainers and security experts that displays its data in real-time.
Captures and displays all socket calls that an application makes and the data that is sent and received on the application's sockets. It will work with any type of application.
Search and replace utility with Unicode / UTF-8 support. Extensive regular expressions with extended syntax. Preview each replacement. Windows scripting, command line parameters. Update all of your files at once, locally or via FTP.
IP & Socket Monitor
IP & Socket Monitor is a toolbox to monitor and control IP and Socket activities of Windows applications. It is designed for programmers, beginners of IP and Socket, as well as common users.
Database Workbench Pro
Cross database engine developer IDE for InterBase, SQL Server, Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, NexusDB, MSDE and Sybase SQL Anywhere