FeedDemon Free Download
FeedDemon Free Download.
FeedDemon enables you to quickly explore the world of RSS from your desktop without having to visit hundreds of sites.
FeedDemon makes RSS as easy to access as your email.
The programs main features:
- Pre-configured with dozens of popular feeds, so you can start using it right away
- Newspaper displays news items from dozens of sites in a single web page for easy reading
- Watches collect news items containing specific words or phrases, alerting you to items of interest so you don't have to look for them
- News Bins store your favorite news items for future reference
- Integration with Feedster and other popular RSS search engines
- Built-in tabbed browser for surfing the web within FeedDemon
- Easy to use for beginners, yet powerful enough to please the most sophisticated news junkie
- FeedDemon is a native Windows application, so it runs fast and does NOT require the bulky .NET runtime
FeedDemon keywords: rss reader, rss feed, xml feed, newsfeeds, news, reader, shareware, news
ActiveRefresh is a web news reader and rss aggregator wich will save you browsing time by monitoring information sources, gathering all of the information that you regularly access and presenting it in comfortable and adjustable way...
Freeware powerful blog editor for WordPress, Typepad, MovableType and other blogs. Automates images uploading support (Flickr, ImageShack, FTP). Integrates with Firefox, IE, Word, RSS Bandit, FeedDemon, SharpReader
RSS Feeds Submit
RSS Feeds Submit automates the process of submitting your RSS news feeds to over 80 search engines and directories. Save time by eliminating repetitive date entry work that could take days. This easy tool can ping and submit your feeds in minutes.
Lektora is the FREE RSS feed aggregator that integrates seamlessly with Firefox and Internet Explorer to enable easy reading of news feeds within the web browser.
It's time you took control of your Internet experience. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here reading about eCorral - the tool that actually makes streamlining the Internet a reasonable proposition.