Internet Exchange Messaging Server 5.1 (IEMS 5.1) is a standalone and reliable mail server designed to meet the growing and changing messaging needs of small, medium and large organizations. It is highly configurable and scalable, and complies with proven Internet standards while offering dependable mail storage, excellent migration support, and interoperability among disparate email systems.
IEMS 5.1 delivers the following features and benefits:
1) Reliability and Robustness (24 X 7 operation)
2) Protection from unwanted mails and virus attacks (anti-spam and anti virus support)
3) Easy access and management (web-mail client and web-based administration)
4) Message filter (mail sort)
5) Auto reply (vacation utility)
6) Online subscription and un-subscription to open mailing list (distribution list)
7) Mailing list management (Distribution list manager)
8) Optimal Scalability (Distributed environment set-up)
9) Fast and efficient message processing to and from Internet
10) Compatibility with proprietary messaging systems and mail clients (cc:Mail, Lotus Notes, Eudora, Outlook, etc…)
11) Support for both Linux and Windows operating environment (Linux, Windows 98/NT/2000) 12) Conformance to Internet Standards (SMTP, BSMTP, IMAP4, POP3 and LDAP)
13) Dedicated mail repository for storing, retrieving and manipulating messages (Mail Storage) 14) Other features include: disk quota management, file attachment handling support, queue management, migration support (for cc:mail and notes users), and auto text insertion.
15) Security (SSL and message store encryption)
Internet Exchange Messaging Server keywords: messaging, server
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Internet Exchange Messaging Server at email@example.com for any additional information.