Desktop Master Pro Free Download
||3.0 (version history)
||January 07, 2003
Free To Try $39.99
Desktop Master Pro
Desktop Master Pro Free Download.
Desktop Master V3.0 Pro Plus
The basic purpose of the software is controlling a remote computer
in any physical distance through a direct MODEM connection or a TCP/IP connection, and performing any operation, as you were USING the remote computer.
So, it's possible to reach a computer anywhere you can connect.
The areas or platforms that may need the software
Personal Home/Office Access
Technical Support Departments
There might be more more examples where the "Desktop Master" would be helpful.
There are additional specifications of the software
* You can remotely control the computers over a TCP/IP network or a MODEM connection through the special protocol of the software.
* The call can be made from client or server, that reduces the costs of Technical Support services
* Bidirectional file transfer is avaliable
* Text messaging
* Password protection
Advantages of the software
* The call can be made from client or server when connecting through MODEM (that reduces the costs of Technical Support services, because client can call as server)
* No special setup. (Application does all the needed settings)
* Small size. (only appr. 1MB when extracted)
* No tons of special drivers
* Simple registration (You should only send us the product ID after payment)
Desktop Master Pro keywords: remote control, tcp/ip, tcp, ip, remote admin, control, webcam, camera, modem, direct connection, remote, desktop, anywhere, support, technical support, communication, pc, internet, tcp/ip, modem
There are many old communication applications that require a direct modem connection. This program allows you to substitute physical phone lines with a local TCP / IP network or the Internet without investing thousands into new communication software.
Password allows you to generate either single or batches of random passwords.
You can select from a range of character options including: Letters, Numbers, Symbols, Case Selection and more.
Remote Access 2.0
Remote Access 2.0 is a secure and simple way to access your computer connected to the Internet from anywhere in the world. You can read your e-mail, work on the documents and resources and retrieve important documents and data files.
Network SpeedCard is a simple dual-player card game that is played over a LAN, or peer-to-peer linked pair of PCs that have the TCP/IP protocol configured. The game can also be played over the Internet.
TSMobiles (Terminal Service for Mobiles) is excellent for remote accessing to the computer from Java powered phones and Symbian mobiles.