RightWebPage Free Download
RightWebPage Free Download.
RightWebPage is a free software that verifies and corrects many aspects of conformance of Web sites to International Standard ISO/IEC 23026:2006
-Recommended Practice for the Internet
-Web Site Engineering, Web Site Management, and Web Site Life Cycle
RightWebPage Features 1) Verification of a single page or entire web site at your option;
2) HTML Validation against W3C DTDs and WHATWG (X)HTML5 pre-release schemas;
3) Automatic checking and correction of many aspects of conformance to international best practices;
4) Visualization of a snapshot with a given character encoding (the user agent is also chosen in order to present the specific version originally intended to be seen in a given web browser);
5) Complete verification of links. Even the redirections to a custom error page are detected by a special algorithm;
6) Automatic correction of missing widths and heights of images to enable better responsiveness of web pages;
7) Automatic correction of missing meta tags elements like default language and metadata;
RightWebPage keywords: rightwebpage, web page verification, web site management
CardCheck verifies credit card numbers to ensure they are genuine. CardCheck supports: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and Discover cards. Cards can be checked individually or in batches.
bitcontrol(r) MPEG-2/4 Decoder
High quality bitcontro(r) MPEG-2 / 4 decoder is a DirectShow(r) filter for Windows Media(r) Player for XP and Vista32 / 64. It's compatible with ISO MPEG-2 / 4 and H.263 video standards and supports DXVA 1.0 / 2.0, HDTV, 4:2:0, 4:2:2, 4:4:4.
Examine your system, monitor changes via your Browser. Locally generated HTML pages containing diagnostic and monitoring data.
With AIM Keys 6, and it's universal macro features that can now be APPLICATION specific, you can quickly and easily record and playback a complex series of keystrokes with a single text or key shortcut. Includes AutoText and much more!
WeOnlyDo Software's wodHttpDLX is a HTTP client ActiveX control that provides easy, both high and low level access to the complete HTTP protocol. It's primary purpose is to retrieve documents and other resources from the WEB.