Wondershare Photo2DVD Studio History
Version history for Wondershare Photo2DVD Studio shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Nov 17, 2004) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 4.9.8 updated on Apr 01, 2006
Fixed video encoder
v 4.9.2 updated on Mar 21, 2006
1. Fixed the video encoder. 2. Added the ability to specify whether to use Nero for burning. 3. Fixed some software default settings. 4. Fixed the strategy of calculating disc space.
v 4.9.1 updated on Mar 06, 2006
1.Fixed the error of creating work folder. 2.Fixed the bug of deleting work folder.
v 4.8.7 updated on Nov 14, 2005
1. Update the online upgrade system
v 4.8.5 updated on Nov 02, 2005
1. Enable Photo2DVD upgrade automatically online
v 4.8.0 updated on Oct 02, 2005
1. Strengthen built-in burning function, enable direct deployment of Nero 2. Correct some logical error
v 4.7.0 updated on Sep 19, 2005
1. Correct the inability to identify the video and picture format under thumbnail mode after editting pictures. 2. Correct the error of audio meplex and VCD/SVCD/DVD image files 3. Add the option of burning in project configuration 4. Improve the function of log 5. Fixed a bug in project preview 6. Fix the bug in list mode
v 4.6.0 updated on Aug 22, 2005
- Updated: VCD/SVCD authoring module. - Correct: The Error on the second menu.
v 4.5.0 updated on Aug 08, 2005
v 4.2.0 updated on Jun 27, 2005
1. Fixed: the problem when processing audio component 2. Updated the audio-video combining component 3. Modified: the problem that can but play the first page in multi-menus 4. Fixed: other minor bugs of users' feedback
v 4.1.0 updated on May 02, 2005
1.Fixed: the problem that fail to create VCD disc image. 2.Updated: the problem of image rearragement and refresh. 3.Amended: the error occurs when processing audio. 4.Fixed: the error when mplex audio and video. 5.Modified: the error when editing image. 6.Fixed: some other minor bug.
v 4.0.0 updated on Mar 29, 2005
v 22.214.171.124 updated on Mar 14, 2005
v 126.96.36.199 updated on Mar 02, 2005
v 188.8.131.52 updated on Feb 21, 2005
1. Amended the image preview window, quicken up the image preview speed. 2. Upgraded the burning engine. 3. Re-designed the audio module, added the support of acquiring audio from video clips, and speed up the audio processing to a higher level. 4. Upgraded the audio/video combination. 5. Changed the path of temp folder, now it will build a new temp folder under the current path, to avoid users mis-deleting their useful files. 6. Fixed the bug of text aligning. 7. Some other bugs.
v 184.108.40.206 updated on Jan 20, 2005
v 220.127.116.11 updated on Jan 02, 2005
v 18.104.22.168 updated on Dec 28, 2004
v 22.214.171.124 updated on Dec 16, 2004
v 126.96.36.199 updated on Nov 29, 2004
v 188.8.131.52 updated on Nov 24, 2004
1. Improves the audio processing speed. Supports WMA format audio files. 2. Improves the stability and compatibility of the burning part. 3. Optimizes the video processing part. Better supports AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 and MOV video files. 4. Fixes a few bugs of the Menu Designer.
v 184.108.40.206 updated on Nov 17, 2004
Go back to the Wondershare Photo2DVD Studio review