Actual Multiple Monitors History
Version history for Actual Multiple Monitors shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jul 10, 2009) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 8.9.1 updated on Sep 29, 2016
1) Actual Taskbar fixed for Windows 10 Anniversary Update. 2) Actual Taskbar group window functions fixed for Windows 7+. 3) Lock Screen background fixed for Windows 8+ x64. 4) Multi-monitor Screen Saver fixed.
v 8.9 updated on Sep 05, 2016
1) Added proper high DPI scaling for Actual Taskbar jump lists and thumbnail previews, extra title buttons, Log window, program dialogs. 2) Added ability to invoke advanced title button dialogs via hotkeys. 3) Added ability to set arbitrary folder for configuration files.
v 8.8 updated on Apr 30, 2016
1) Configuration: Back/Forward buttons added. 2) Configuration: Incremental Search box added. 3) Configuration: List of specific Window Settings removed from the navigation tree. 4) Configuration: Global Options subitems removed from the navigation tree and transformed into tabs.
v 8.7 updated on Feb 06, 2016
1) Sizing/dragging of several adjacent windows added. 2) Support of Metro apps in Windows 10. 3) Actual Taskbar improved for Windows 10. 4) Extra title buttons fixed in Office 2013+ apps. 5) Numerous changes in the main Configuration window. 6) Google web slideshow source removed.
v 8.5 updated on Sep 14, 2015
1) Windows 10 basic compatibility. 2) Vista+: Logon/Lock Screen background image changer added with slideshow on secondary monitors. 3) Vista+: Default Audio Device Switcher added. 4) Next Slide command affects single monitor only. 5) Win10: Numerous fixes for Actual Taskbar and extra title buttons.
v 8.4 updated on Jun 04, 2015
1) Improved Compact View in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. 2) Improved Actual Taskbar view in latest Windows 10 builds. 3) Fixed rare crashes when unloading Actual Multiple Monitors. 4) Fixed NuSphere PhpEd 15 debugger hanging at startup. 5) Improved compatibility with MAGIX products.
v 8.3 updated on Apr 21, 2015
1) Snap Assist feature added. 2) Search taskbar button added. 3) High DPI support improved. 4) Toggling desktop icons by middle double click added. 5) Desktop Divider usability in the "Active - While pressed" mode improved. 6) Compatibility with Stardock WindowBlinds on 64-bit systems improved.
v 8.2.2 updated on Dec 08, 2014
1) Windows 8.1 Update 1 compatibility. 2) Windows 10 compatibility. 3) Quick Setup wizard. 4) Multi-window configuration. 5) Compact view for title buttons. 6) Exact secondary display position. 7) Background slideshow interval in seconds. 8) Default window settings propagate to specific settings.
v 3.2 updated on May 31, 2011
1) Display cloning and rotation in Windows 7. 2) Control buttons in preview thumbnails. 3) Context menu for Jump List items. 4) Special window for hidden tray icons in secondary taskbars. 5) Hard/soft mouse lock in a current monitor. 6) Custom mouse click actions with adjustable parameters.
v 3.1 updated on Mar 14, 2011
1) Desktop mirroring: area around the mouse pointer, window, monitor, arbitrary part of desktop, zoom in/out, fixed/variable scale. 2) Custom hotkeys with adjustable parameters. 3) Pin documents to Jump Lists on secondary taskbars. 4) Close button in live previews. 5) Back up/restore configuration.
v 2.3 updated on Aug 10, 2010
1) Grouping buttons on secondary taskbars. 2) Regular expressions to detect a target window by its caption. 3) New hotkeys: Lock Mouse and Ignore Deactivation. 4) Snapping a window to other windows from inside. 5) Maximize to Desktop fixed. 6) Title buttons compatible with MS Office 2010.
v 2.2 updated on Jun 15, 2010
1) Special Maximize to Desktop title button. 2) Show Desktop button on secondary taskbars in Windows 7. 3) Improved Start button on secondary taskbars. 4) Pin-to-Taskbar improved for 64-bit programs. 5) Easy windows dragging/sizing improved for 64-bit programs.
v 2.1 updated on May 06, 2010
1) Pin to Taskbar, Aero Peek, Show captions on secondary taskbars. 2) Multi-monitor Background Slideshow. 3) Toggle secondary monitors via tray icon's menu and hotkeys. 4) Set primary display via tray icon's menu. 5) Batch switching of windows between monitors. 6) Better work with consoles in Win7.
v 2.0 updated on Feb 10, 2010
1) System tray and toolbars (Quick Launch, etc.) on secondary monitors. 2) Semi-transparent taskbars. 3) Snap windows to desktop boundaries and to each other. 4) Easy drag/size windows by any point. 5) Open new windows by default where the mouse pointer. 6) Many fixed bugs/stability issues on x64.
v 1.0 updated on Jul 10, 2009
Go back to the Actual Multiple Monitors review