AKVIS Coloriage History
Version history for AKVIS Coloriage shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting May 30, 2005) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 8.0 updated on Nov 30, 2014
Support for GPU. Support for selections made in image editors (for the Plug-in version). Bugs fixed.
v 7.5 updated on Jul 08, 2010
Bugs have been fixed, and the plug-in version now have 64 bit support (is compatible with Photoshop CS4-CS5 64-bit) on Windows and Macintosh.
v 7.0 updated on Feb 13, 2010
Added new mode for the Pencil tool - Multicolor mode, and the Multicolor palette to the Settings Panel to manage this mode. Changed the interface design. Improved compatibility. Fixed errors.
v 5.0 updated on Sep 21, 2007
Standalone version made available. The download contains both versions (plugin and standalone) plus help files.
v 4.5 updated on Jun 25, 2007
The Universal Binary version is available for Mac-users. Now the plugin works equally fast on both PPC- and Intel-Macs (without the Rosetta emulator). Compatibility with Photoshop CS3 on Intel Mac. Fixed some minor bugs.
v 4.1 updated on Apr 26, 2007
Fixed bug that caused program crash when loading "strokes" for large images. Compatibility with Windows Vista. New installation method on Macintosh. Updated the Help files.
v 3.2 updated on Sep 03, 2006
1. Fixed algorithmic bug that caused casual errors on some images. 2. Fixed bug that caused Photoshop crash on some Mac computers 3. Fixed bug of activation process by direct connection on Mac computers. The users who tried the previous version of the plugin and have their version expired, now have an opportunity to test the software again. Registered users can upgrade the program for Free.
v 3.1 updated on Jul 10, 2006
1. Fixed bug that caused program crash during processing of large images. 2. Added the possibility to set the brush size for Pencil, Keep-Color Pencil, Eraser tool separately. 3. 16 bits/Channel support added. Now Coloriage supports RGB 8 bits/Channel and 16 bits/Channel. 4. Added a warning message when an image is in Grayscale mode.
v 2.0 updated on Dec 05, 2005
1. Macintosh version made available. 2. Unlimited Undo/Redo feature added. 3. Color Library translated into 8 languages.
v 1.3 updated on Jul 25, 2005
1. Added the new modes of the Erase tool: a) to remove the selected stroke use the "Alt" key + left-click on the stroke; b) to remove all strokes (The "Erase All" mode) hold down the keys "Ctrl" + "Alt" and left-click on a picture. 2. Added the feature of drawing straight line and segments (with the "Shift" key pressed). 3. Changed (simplified) the Activation Wizard. ] It replaced with a simple dialog box. 4. Changed the Installation Wizard. Now it supports 8 languages and is more easy to use. 5. Added a new language (Japanese) for program documentation (for the Coloriage Help-files).
v 1.2 updated on Jul 11, 2005
1. The list of color groups in the Color Library has been expanded. 2. Compatibility with Photoshop CS 2, Macromedia Fireworks, Corel Painter, Paint Shop Pro. 3. Added a new program language (Italian).
v 1.1 updated on May 30, 2005
Go back to the AKVIS Coloriage review