AKVIS Enhancer History
Version history for AKVIS Enhancer shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Nov 26, 2004) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 13.5 updated on Nov 30, 2014
Bugs have been fixed, and the plug-in version is now compatible with the upcoming Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop Elements 11.
v 11.5 updated on Jul 08, 2010
Bugs have been fixed, and the plug-in version now have 64 bit support (is compatible with Photoshop CS4-CS5 64-bit) on Windows and Macintosh.
v 11 updated on Dec 07, 2009
Support for 64 bit has been added to the plugin version (now compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS4 64 bit). The plugin can work as Smart Filter now. Compatibility with OS Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) and Windows 7.
v 9.2 updated on May 29, 2008
The update fixes some serious errors: the bug that caused the program to crash on the second monitor (on multi-monitor systems), the color profile bug that caused incorrect display of an image in the preview window (on some monitor profiles). Compatibility with Vista SPI has been improved.
v 9.0 updated on Apr 02, 2008
Added the Focus mode that improves blurred images by bringing into focus the whole image or only certain parts of it.
v 8.0 updated on Dec 27, 2007
Improved algorithm of creation of HDR images (improved image processing speed and image alignment, extended color range for tone-mapping and post processing). 3 presets for HDR-mode.
v 7.0 updated on Aug 23, 2007
1. Standalone version with HRDi technology made available. 2. Added the possibility to change the image preview mode. 3. Added full size window for the plugin. 3. Improved color profiles handling.
v 6.0 updated on May 16, 2007
Added option to save/edit user settings - presets. Compatibility with Photoshop CS3 on Intel Mac. Fixed memory bug in Mac-version. Compatibility with Windows Vista. New interface language â€“ Italian. Updated Help.
v 5.0 updated on Apr 20, 2007
1. Added Photoshop batch processing support that allows applying the same settings to a series of images. 2. Simplified the installation procedure on mac computers.
v 4.2 updated on Sep 01, 2006
1. Fixed algorithmic bug that caused casual errors on some images. 2. Fixed bug that caused program crash on some Mac computers.
v 4.1 updated on Jul 05, 2006
1. Fixed bug that caused program crash during processing of large images. 2. Fixed bug that caused Photoshop crash happened sometimes after applying the plug-in on Mac OS. 3. Fixed bug of activation process by direct connection on Mac computers. 4. Fixed compatibility problem for Mac OS X 10.3.9.
v 3.0 updated on Jan 25, 2006
1. Improved algorithm preventing noise from appearing added. 2. Interface changed. Image adjustment made by four parameters: Details in Shadows, Details in Highlights, Level of Detail, Lightness. 3. 16 bits/Channel support added.
v 2.1 updated on Aug 24, 2005
1. Changed (simplified) the Activation Wizard. It is replaced with a simple dialog box. 2. Changed the License policy: Now one license key allows activating the software on two computers. 3. Changed the Installation Wizard. Now it supports 8 languages and is easier to use. 4. Added a new language (Japanese) for program documentation (for the Enhancer Help-files).
v 2.0 updated on Apr 11, 2005
1. Added the option of applying the settings used the last time automatically (ctrl+F for Windows, command+F for Macintosh). 2. Bugs fixed. 3. Activation wizard and error messages translated into German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese in the Windows version. 4. New languages added for program documentation. Now supporting languages for the Chameleon Help-files are: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian.
v 1.2 updated on Nov 26, 2004
1. Improved the image processing speed (a 30 percent increase). 2. The Macintosh version was released.
Go back to the AKVIS Enhancer review