Anfibia Reactor History
Version history for Anfibia Reactor shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jan 20, 2010) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 4.3 updated on Dec 08, 2014
Windows 8 support, and other minor changes. Free.
v 3.2 updated on May 30, 2011
- Historic CPU and memory graphs available - Servers can be organized by using drag and drop - Old hard drives get a warning - Added option to change default Reactor link URL in Settings - Fixed bug that refreshed servers while editing - And other minor changes and fixes
v 2.1 updated on Sep 28, 2010
- SMS alerts. - Network connections. - Smart alert system. - RSS feed. - Simplified server interface. - Ability to import/export CSV files.
v 2.0.1 updated on Jul 13, 2010
- Fixed unicode-related bug in config file. - Fixed service installation issue. - Added battery status log/alert. [user request] And other minor changes.
v 2.0 updated on Jun 28, 2010
- Graphs. - Themes. - Network usage monitoring. - Status icons. - Improved setup. - Improved Twitter alert system. - Improved HDD detection and details. - Improved browser printing. - Added ability to Stop services. - Fixed bug that reported hot drive by mistake. And tons of improvements.
v 1.2 updated on Mar 19, 2010
- Added Twitter support. - Added Basic License. - Improved handling of slow connections. - Fixed bug that prevented log order from being saved. - Fixed overlapping lines on servers and databases. - Fixed checkbox bug when editing databases.
v 1.1 updated on Feb 17, 2010
- Added remember-me option in User Details. - Added "No Mail" option in servers and databases. - Implemented dynamic updates on status.
v 1.0 updated on Jan 20, 2010
First public release.
Go back to the Anfibia Reactor review