Version history for ArtMoney shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Dec 26, 2007) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 7.45 updated on Apr 14, 2016
Many bugs fixed.
v 7.44 updated on Sep 07, 2015
- Full support for Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview. New emulator options for Atari 2600, Atari 7800, ZX Spectrum, ZX Spectrum 128, Amiga and Amiga CD32.
v 7.43.1 updated on Jan 12, 2015
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Amiga and Amiga CD32. Emulator options depends on Amiga memory size in WinUAE emulator. Fixed many bugs.
v 7.43 updated on Dec 01, 2014
- Added new option "Always on Top". The option makes ArtMoney window always on top. - Increased speed of scan files by 30-40%. Removed 2Gb limit for maximum file size. - Updated emulator options. Fixed emulator options for ZiNc emulator Sony ZN-1/ZN-2.
v 7.36.2 updated on May 30, 2011
New scanner for Pointer-to-Pointer structure up to 5 level (2 level for SE edition). You can set a level of pointer and maximum offset. We recommend to scan only static and even addresses. Fixed many bugs.
v 7.35.1 updated on Apr 22, 2011
Now program can find the zero address of emulation by size of a memory block. Created special for emulator Nestopia (NES) and MagicEngine (PC-Engine). Fixed bug with "Search the pointer to beginning of memory block" command. Was added portuguese-BR language plug-in.
v 7.35 updated on Mar 09, 2011
Increased speed of search for exact values and search in a range of values by 20-100% (depending on conditions). Updated emulator options. New emulators options for NES, Nintendo DS, GameCube, Sony Playstation and Nintendo 64. Now you can use emulator pointers when you work with emulators.
v 7.33 updated on May 12, 2010
Scanner of 64-bits memory. Now the program can scan 64-bits processes on Windows Vista/7/2008 x64. The maximum process memory size is limited to 8 Terabyte.
v 7.32 updated on Dec 22, 2009
- Full support for Microsoft Windows 7 RTM (Build 7600). - Now ArtMoney uses multi-core processors (or multiprocessor systems) to provide the best possible performance of the memory scanning. If you have a dual-core processor, ArtMoney can scan up to 2 times faster.
v 7.31 updated on Jul 22, 2009
- Full support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Windows Seven Beta. - Updated emulator options. New emulators options for NES, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, PC-Engine, Game Boy Advance, Sony Playstation and Sony Playstation 2.
v 7.30 updated on Mar 07, 2009
New option - "Module addressing". The program works with addresses inside loaded module of selected process. It calculates the final address by summing the start address of the module and the address inside the module. New option - "Scan memory area of system modules".
v 7.28 updated on Mar 03, 2008
v 7.27 updated on Dec 26, 2007
Go back to the ArtMoney review