Audiobook Recorder History
Version history for Audiobook Recorder shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Oct 26, 2007) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 1.27 updated on Dec 04, 2014
Import of Microsoft Reader (.lit) ebooks was added.
v 1.25 updated on May 30, 2011
1. Support for eReader .PDB text format was added. 2. Optional downloading of eSpeak voices was added to the installer.
v 1.24 updated on May 18, 2011
'.FB2' (FictionBook) text format was added
v 1.22 updated on Mar 06, 2011
1. Option for selecting audio output device (sound card) was added. 2. Shortcuts for some menu items were added.
v 1.20 updated on Dec 07, 2010
Support for text files with CR/LF on every line was added. Now 'Smart pause' function correctly ignores such CR/LF during reading.
v 1.18 updated on Sep 29, 2010
'Read aloud from cursor' feature was added
v 1.17 updated on Aug 10, 2010
Button has been added to download high-quality voices.
v 1.16 updated on Mar 13, 2010
Vocal notice `track #` at the begining of each track was added.
v 1.15 updated on Feb 08, 2010
Progressive number at the beginning of each track was added when splitting big audio files
v 1.14 updated on Dec 14, 2009
Split size was added settings
v 1.12 updated on Apr 06, 2009
1. Reading selected text from any external application was added 2. Error while starting the program in some Windows Vista systems was fixed
v 1.8 updated on Jan 11, 2009
PDF file format was added. Now you can convert PDF ebooks to audiobooks!
v 1.6 updated on Mar 21, 2008
Support for Windows 2000 and two additional voices were included in the installation.
v 1.5 updated on Jan 30, 2008
Import text from RTF files feature was added.
v 1.4 updated on Nov 28, 2007
Import text from HTML files feature was added.
v 1.3 updated on Nov 01, 2007
1. Small clack in the beginning of an mp3 file being created was removed. 2. File-Exit menu item was added.
v 1.1 updated on Oct 26, 2007
1. Highlighting for the word being read was added 2. Automatic big file splitting when recording speech was implemented 3. Recording progress and current saved file info was added 4. Read Aloud and Save Speech buttons highlighting to show current mode was implemented
Go back to the Audiobook Recorder review