Auslogics System Information History
Version history for Auslogics System Information shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jun 25, 2007) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 2.1.0 updated on May 30, 2011
- optimized memory usage - fixed memory leaks - improved stability - fixed all known bugs - corrected localization mistakes - improved installer
v 2.0.4 updated on Aug 16, 2010
- various interface fixes - fixed all known compatibility problems - improved general speed - improved stability and reliability - fixed all known bugs - updated localizations - improved installer.
v 1.2.17 updated on Dec 12, 2008
- Windows 2008 support added - fixed bugs
v 1.2.16 updated on Oct 29, 2008
- fixed incorrect RAM size display bug - fixed incorrect parsing in the report module bug - minor bug fixes - increased stability.
v 1.1.9 updated on Apr 02, 2008
- fixed bugs
v 1.1.6 updated on Oct 22, 2007
- improved an user's interface - fixed several bugs - reduced memory's loading
v 1.0.5 updated on Aug 15, 2007
- improved an application loading
v 1.0.4 updated on Jun 25, 2007
- improves the application's memory usage - fixes and improves shared modules - fixes a few problems in language resources
Go back to the Auslogics System Information review