Automatic Print Email History
Version history for Automatic Print Email shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jan 11, 2006) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 5.17 updated on Dec 02, 2014
- IMPROV: Printing in raw text use a better font (Lucida Sans Typewriter) - FIXED: Error when using filter in Service mode (can stop to print in some case)
v 4.40 updated on Jun 02, 2011
- Improved: Print PDF with Font type 3 - Improved: General print quality, faster and better email conversion to PDF - Fixed: When backup email you can use field to create new folder
v 4.30 updated on Mar 25, 2011
- Added: A test connection button in the account edition - Added: Now you can choose the print quality for emails, Pdf, Fax and images - Improved: Filters based on email date, PDF printing quality, backup attachment which doesn't have a extension
v 4.20 updated on Mar 09, 2011
- Added: Possibility to set exact file extension for attachments like print only xls but not xlsx. - Added: List of emails for the filter rule to create a white or black list - Added: A function to stop all active actions (print, etc...) - Improved: Attachments detection with malformed emails
v 4.15 updated on Nov 09, 2010
- Fixed: On Windows server 2008 R2 64bits, the service now starts automatically when server is rebooted. - and some minor improvements
v 4.13 updated on Aug 16, 2010
- Improved: Can create a proxy without user name and password - Minor improved... - Fix: When creating a filter and you wanted to choose to run an external program, it was grayed, now fixed - Minor problems fixed...
v 4.12 updated on Jul 06, 2010
- Improved: PDF with specific input form - Improved: Detect the best print orientation for images like TIFF - Fixed: some minor problems ...
v 4.11 updated on Jun 10, 2010
- Improved: Printing small image like barcode without blur - Improved: Printing email with a specific formatting - Fixed: some minor problems ...
v 4.10 updated on May 17, 2010
- Added: Option to be mono thread - Added: Option to resize or not the PDF attachment to fit the printer paper - Fixed minor problems - ...
v 4.08 updated on Apr 03, 2010
- Improved: Print email body in receipt printer with a new function in the printer settings - Improved: Print attachments like Excel, Word, Office, xxx,... when a user is logged - Improved: Backup over the network - Improved: Run external application - ...
v 4.00 updated on Feb 03, 2010
- New major release
v 3.36 updated on Dec 04, 2009
- FIXED: 1 minor problem.
v 3.30 updated on Feb 24, 2009
- ADDED: New fields available for printing template (like CC, list of attachments,...) - ADDED: Backup option to keep original attachment name - IMPROV: Many little things.
v 3.26 updated on Nov 24, 2008
- IMPROV: Attachment detection for some fax providers (attachment wasn't detected and printed due to bad email header format). - FIXED: A date problem when software started on some computers
v 3.21 updated on Jul 28, 2008
- ADDED: New option to delete email(s) older than X days in the Mail Account. - ADDED: Now you can choose the printer Paper Bin, printer quality, monochrome or color for text email, PDF, TIff and all images in the template properties. - ...
v 3.032 updated on Jun 26, 2008
- Fixed minor problems.
v 2.10 updated on Sep 21, 2007
- ADDED: Option to save the activity log into a file of your choice. - ADDED: Option to start the application minimized in tray bar. - IMPROV: The management of the already printed messages to avoid to reprint all messages on some circumstances.
v 2.08 updated on Jun 27, 2007
- IMPROV: HTML Mail printed on non default printer - FIXED: minor fixes.
v 2.0 updated on Sep 20, 2006
- ADDED: Print attachments, now it can print attachments like PDF, Words, Excel, pictures, and many more types of file. - ADDED: Support for Secure connection (SSL) for Gmail, Yahoo mail,... (support for PCT 1.0, SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0 ). - ADDED: Support for Hotmail account - and much more...
v 1.6 updated on Aug 28, 2006
- ADDED: Template to print emails in html and text format, can be selected in the Account window . - ADDED: better printing function for label and ticket printer in text mode. - ADDED: possiblity to change the code page mode of the email for unicode and other special languages in the Account file. - FIXED: now you can check your email account each minute and no more 3 minutes min. - FIXED: Minor problem on Windows 98 with an error out of memory for log files.
v 1.5 updated on Jun 20, 2006
- ADDED: Option to delete email from server after processing (in the filters and in the account settings ). - FIXED: problem when emails need to be deleted with filter (Code 91/Sub 270)
v 1.02 updated on Mar 09, 2006
- FIXED: Minor problem with the account port number (it wasn't managed). - ADDED: no more message box displayed when mail server is not available and application is not visible. - FIXED: Problem with number of account and licence. - FIXED: Problem with live update.
v 1.01 updated on Feb 10, 2006
- ADDED: no more message box displayed when mail server is not available and application is not visible. - FIXED: Problem with number of account and licence. - FIXED: Problem with live update.
v 1.00 updated on Jan 11, 2006
Go back to the Automatic Print Email review