Batch Replacer History
Version history for Batch Replacer shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Feb 09, 2005) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 4.0 updated on Dec 02, 2014
Error report system was improved.
v 3.7 updated on Jan 06, 2008
Ability to save settings when program launched with restricted rights was added; Batch Replacer works under Windows Vista now; Small bugs were fixed.
v 3.3 updated on Sep 05, 2006
Added possibility to load parameters from Excel spreadsheet;
v 3.2 updated on Aug 08, 2006
1. French language of the user interface now supports; 2. Minor bugs fixed.
v 3.1 updated on Nov 02, 2005
1. Changes in user interface were made. 2. Added possibility to load parameters from text file even if a file have incorrect patterns. 3. Some small bugs were fixed.
v 3.0 updated on Aug 24, 2005
1. Feature of launching via command line with config file in parameters was added. 2. Icons of interface were changed. 3. Small changes in documentation. 4. Backup files creating by adding "bak" extension to them. 5. Supports processing of MS Word and MS Excel documents. 6. Support of additional regular expressions was added.
v 2.9 updated on Aug 09, 2005
1. Feature of launching via command line with config file in parameters was added. 2. Icons of interface were changed. 3. Small changes in documentation.
v 2.8 updated on Apr 06, 2005
1. Backup files creating by adding "bak" extension to them. 2. Some bugs while processing an MS Excel files were fixed.
v 2.7 updated on Feb 22, 2005
v 2.6 updated on Feb 09, 2005
Go back to the Batch Replacer review