Batch Replacer for MS Word History
Version history for Batch Replacer for MS Word shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Nov 29, 2004) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 3.4 updated on Nov 30, 2014
Added possibility to process mht files; Small changes in link replacement algorithm.
v 3.3 updated on Apr 12, 2011
An ability to set formatting for the found text without performing replacement was added.
v 2.7 updated on Dec 07, 2007
Ability to save settings when program launched with restricted rights was added.
v 2.6 updated on Nov 08, 2007
Danish language of the user interface now supports; Hungarian language of the user interface now supports; Dutch language of the user interface now supports;
v 2.5 updated on Oct 12, 2007
Batch Replacer for MS Word works under Windows Vista now.
v 2.1 updated on Aug 08, 2006
1. Additional settings are saved at INI file; 2. Ability to search/replace at text boxes of the document.
v 2.0 updated on Jul 23, 2006
1. French language of the user interface now supports; 2. Minor bugs fixed.
v 1.95 updated on Feb 17, 2006
1. MS Word templates supports for processing; 2. Minor bugs fixed.
v 1.9 updated on Dec 09, 2005
1. Minor changes in replacing algorithm. 2. Some changes in user interface. 3. Added possibility to create and edit a translation table. 4. Help file was added. 5. Some minor bugs fixed.
v 1.8.2 updated on Aug 22, 2005
Minor changes in replacing algorithm.
v 1.8 updated on Jun 27, 2005
1. Feature of replacing text in hyperlinks was added; 2. Icons of interface were changed.
v 1.7 updated on May 16, 2005
1. Feature of replacing text in footnotes was added. 2. Ability to disable search/replace in the main document. That may be useful when you need to search/replace only in headers/footers or footnotes. 3. Ability to change "Searching text" to "new text" only for instances of "Searching text" that are in a certain font was added. See "Formatting for the searching text" panel in the "Advanced Options" 4. Changes in user interface;
v 1.6 updated on Mar 21, 2005
1. Backup files creating by adding "bak" extension to them; 2. In the options an ability which allows to ignore the row if the second cell in the translation spreadsheet is empty was added; 3. Ability to save successfully processed documents to other files by using a mask was added; 4. Changes in user interface; 5. Ability to remember a translation table used last time was added.
v 1.5b updated on Feb 06, 2005
v 1.4 updated on Jan 11, 2005
v 1.3.3 updated on Nov 29, 2004
Go back to the Batch Replacer for MS Word review