CryptoSharp Security Library History
Version history for CryptoSharp Security Library shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Dec 26, 2007) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
||Speed up .NET development and create secure and trouble-free code. CryptoSharp Security Library provides complete data security throughout your .NET applications. Encrypt, store, and erase data securely.
v 1.3 updated on Feb 06, 2008
>- New Message Authentication (CMAC and HMAC) components.
- Improved ConvertPassword function.
- New encoding functions added.
- Dynamic loading made faster.
- New helper classes: Crc32 and MpInt.
- New interface IComponentState.
- Quite a number of other improvements and fixes.
v 1.2 updated on Jan 09, 2008
- Added Visual Tour with a number of demo applications.
- Pseudo RNG has been completely rewritten to comply with the revised NIST Special Publication 800-90.
- Several changes in True RNG to improve the quality of generated random data.
v 1.01 updated on Dec 26, 2007
First commercial release.
Go back to the CryptoSharp Security Library review
PowerPoint to Flash SDK
PowerPoint to Flash SDK for developer of professional PowerPoint-to-Flash solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for presentation of PowerPoint slide shows (converted to Flash), LMS, Authoring
Barcode for .NET
.NET library to generate barcode images, supports Linear (1D), PDF417, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QRCode
ID3v1 and ID3v2 tagging library.
GdViewer Pro ActiveX - Site License
GdViewer Pro ActiveX - Site License, image viewer for VB, C++, Delphi, VFP, .NET. Supports a lot of image format like bmp, tif, jpg, wmf, emf, gif, ico, png. You can view, zoom, print, rotate, define display area, zoom on area, play animated gif...
CRC32 Static Library
CRC32 Static Library for Microsoft VC++ was produced to make your CRC checking operations quick & easy to implement seamlessly without the need for an external DLL