Desktop Ruler History
Version history for Desktop Ruler shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jan 11, 2006) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 3.30 updated on Jun 14, 2008
1. Improved performance
v 3.27 updated on Jun 29, 2006
1. Single bugfix - corrected reversed order of RGB components display from the previous release .
v 3.26 updated on Jun 20, 2006
1. Improved message dialogs - help button does not close the dialog, always stays above the ruler window . 2. Show information option updated - RGB color components are now displayed in decimal and hexadecimal format . 3. Setup optimization - new code and optimization resulted with some 20% smaller installation program . 4. Minor bugfix - some screen savers were causing "Can't create compatible..." cascading error messages .
v 3.25 updated on May 18, 2006
1) New localization routines. 2) Enabled user interface translation to any language without interventions in source code . 3) New translations can be distributed separately to avoid new version notifications . 4) Better Online Help now includes a full text search option .
v 3.24 updated on Mar 28, 2006
Many small improvements.
v 3.21 updated on Mar 09, 2006
1. New message dialog. 2. Improved detection of Desktop Magnifier installation when launched from Ruler . 3. Fixed a minor bug in new version detection .
v 3.20 updated on Jan 30, 2006
1) New version check. - menu options for automatic and manual checking to find out if there is a newer version without opening a Web browser . - please note that from now on, registered users will not receive e-mail notifications any more .
v 3.18 updated on Jan 11, 2006
Support for German and French speaking users
Go back to the Desktop Ruler review