Version history for DirDate shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Aug 14, 2006) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 6.5 updated on Feb 09, 2015
* Fixed integer overflow with adding and subtracting to existing dates. * Added .WAV and .M4A to supported Exif extensions.
v 6.3.1 updated on Dec 13, 2014
* Now can change the date and time of symbolic links (symlinks) otherwise known as file reparse points. * Fixed TSettings error on start.
v 6.3 updated on Nov 30, 2014
* Now can change the date and time of symbolic links (symlinks) otherwise known as file reparse points.
v 4.9.3 updated on May 31, 2011
Fixed Unicode uppercasing issues with -IGNOREDIR= and -IGNORE=
v 4.9.1 updated on May 30, 2011
Speed improvements, Final changes to -DIROLDEST and -DIRNEWEST.
v 4.7 updated on Apr 22, 2011
New option to ignore thumbs.db, desktop.ini and other system files
v 4.6.1 updated on Jul 27, 2010
Removed mroe messages from output when QUIET mode is on.
v 4.6 updated on Jul 20, 2010
Removed reference file messages from output when QUIET mode is on.
v 4.5.4 updated on May 04, 2010
* Fixed dates not being set correctly.
v 4.5.3 updated on Apr 12, 2010
Fixed missing leading '.' from relative paths in -REPORT mode.
v 4.5.1 updated on Apr 01, 2010
Fixed -report mode not writing to standard out when redirected.
v 4.4.4 updated on Jul 15, 2009
-QUIET option, much faster processing, -DirOldest and -DirNewest now igore folder dates and just uses file dates
v 4.1.2 updated on May 15, 2008
Now allows + and - on date parts e.g. day=+3 adds 3 to the current day, day=-3 removes 3 days
v 3.9.1 updated on Feb 07, 2008
Now allows Years as early as 1601 for NTFS.
v 3.8.2 updated on May 18, 2007
* Fixed bug in applying folder dates. Implemented -C confirm option
v 3.8.1 updated on Apr 26, 2007
Fixed ADD= and SUBTRACT= options
v 3.7 updated on Aug 14, 2006
Can now take Modified Date, Create Date and Last Access Date from a reference file
Go back to the DirDate review