Eltima Advanced Keylogger History
Version history for Eltima Advanced Keylogger shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Dec 26, 2007) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
||Advanced Keylogger is an absolutely invisible keylogger that captures keystrokes, chat conversations, emails, clipboard info, Internet and desktop activity to encrypted user-friendly logs. Have it all delivered to any email in clear reports.
v 2.0 updated on Dec 26, 2007
- New keystrokes monitoring engine
- Now captures Winlogon passwords
- Send logs to your e-mail with new simpler configurator
- New improved mechanisms to monitor websites, take screenshots and record clipboard activity
- New astonishing simple user interface
- We added some common quick tasks to help you achieve better results within several clicks
- Now you can diagnose the state of Advanced Keylogger and fix possible inconsistencies easier, etc.
Go back to the Eltima Advanced Keylogger review
Requiring absolutely no software installations on any computer on your network Ascendant NFM can monitor and record every single file action that occurs on your network, as well as log all application and website usage on your network.
Secure your computer by password protecting your Windows applications, programs and EXE files. Plus, protect your data with encryption for your files, folders and drives - directly from Windows Explorer.
It?ll make you feel secure about browsing by erasing traces of your browsing activity. It?ll remove data about deleted IExplorer history, deleted temporary Internet files, deleted cookies, deleted cache and incorrectly typed URLs.
The Enigma Protector
A professional system for licensing and protecting executable files for Windows. The Enigma Protector is an essential tool for every developer of commercial software and shareware for Windows.
Great software for recording keystrokes and much, much more on your PC.