Eltima Serial Port Terminal History
Version history for Eltima Serial Port Terminal shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Oct 11, 2006) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
||Port Terminal lets you connect to serial port device or to remote computer using null-modem cable or LAN, send and receive various types of data (ASCII string, binary, octal and hexadecimal), redirect input/output data streams into a specified file.
v 5.0 updated on Oct 11, 2006
- Added: Ability to save ASCII file into various formats (plain text, hexadecimal text and hex HTML file formats)
- Added: "Export to" option to "Dump View" context menu to save communication session
- Added: "Beep on 0x07 char" checkbox into "Preferences" to enable/disable PC speaker on receiving specific characters
- Improved: "Preferences" dialog is re-designed to improve options layout and design
- Fixed: X-modem protocol transmission issues
- Fixed: Data transmission in String mode problems
- Fixed: Minor bugs in program interface
Go back to the Eltima Serial Port Terminal review
Direct Dnc file transfer to CNC memory as well as drip feed even the largest of CNC programs. easy Dnc now has a true Windows Look and Feel with easy Setup and Easy Drag and Drop functionality.
SerialSniffer displays data transmitted on one or two serial ports in ASCII and HEX in different colors. Can be connected by network. Search / replace, Logging & Trigger functions, Terminal window, serial recorder
Serial Communication Components
Our small lightweight powerful serial communication ActiveX component saves you having to tangle with complex Windows API functions for serial port communication. With a few lines of code, your application can talk to serial port.
Shared Serial Ports
Shared Serial Port allows you to share real serial ports between multiple applications. All applications will be able to receive data from real serial port simultaneously, as well as send data to it.
AccessPort - RS232 Monitor / RS232 Terminal. AccessPort is serial port monitoring tool for technicians, engineers and software developers designing or debugging serial port related projects.