eM Client History
Version history for eM Client shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Dec 12, 2008) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 7.0.27804 updated on Oct 17, 2016
- Exchange compatibility fixes. - Fixed several theme issues - Fixed search conditions in search menu. - Fixed unread count for Unread folder in conversation view - Fixed rule order when importing from version 6 - Fixed 'Copy all addresses' and 'Add all contacts' options in contact text boxes - Fixed undo in text boxes after pasting text - When converting html into plain text, we now put the link into sharp brackets behind the link text - When copying mail addresses into clipboard don't copy the "mailto:" prefix - Added support for system scrollbars in themes (used for System and Classic theme) - Display the original .p7m file as attachment if S/MIME decoding fails - Localization updates - Other bug fixes and performance improvements
v 7.0.26687 updated on Sep 05, 2016
eM Client 7 - New modern interface with several new themes including Dark theme - Conversation view - Delayed sending - Full GMail Labels support - Messages rendered by Chromium instead of Internet Explorer - Translation of incoming messages - Better support for touch devices and high-res displays - Vacation responder - Support for internet calendars (including Facebook calendar) - Customizable toolbars - And much more
v 6.0.24928 updated on Mar 06, 2016
- Fixed a leap year issue in calendar - Fixed listing of delegated accounts on Exchange servers - Several other fixes
v 6.0.24432 updated on Jan 25, 2016
- Fixed signing of the setup file
v 6.0.24316 updated on Jan 19, 2016
- Fix for a specific problem with IMAP attachments on outlook.com - Fixed double spacing issue for some plain text messages
v 6.0.24144 updated on Dec 23, 2015
- Support for clickable links in meeting invitations - Fixed GMail account set up with 2-step verification - Fixed encoding of some letters on CalDAV - Fixed italian and polish localization on some machines - Fix for a specific problem with IMAP attachments on outlook.com - Fix for specific Exchange attachments - Compatibility fixes for Kerio
v 6.0.23421 updated on Oct 19, 2015
- Improvements to Google authentication and synchronization reliability - Fixed listing of delegated accounts on Exchange - Fixed conversion of all-day events with dismissed reminder on Western hemisphere
v 6.0.23181 updated on Sep 16, 2015
Improvements - Improved Windows 10 installation experience - Improved I/O performance during IMAP synchronization - Make outgoing mail rules work on Exchange accounts Fixes - Addressed reminders issue for all day events - Get rid of endless loop on Apple autodiscover - OAuth error handling fixes - Improved handling of invalid characters and synchronization on Exchange - Workaround for invalid organizers and attendees on Exchange and Kerio servers - Fixed nonfunctional arrow keys in message detail on Windows 10 - Fixed import of MSG attachments from Microsoft Outlook - Fixed crash with events in calendar that lack UID - Fixed syntax of Original-Message-Id in message delivery notifications - Fixed stack overflow when synchronizing Google Calendar - Fixed authentication on CalDAV HTTPS redirects - Fixed CalDAV connection compatibility handling - Fixed issue with Exchange attachments impossible to be downloaded - Fixed renaming of email folders on Outlook.com
v 6.0.22344 updated on May 27, 2015
- Fixed issue with incorrectly reacquiring Google credentials when internet connection is not available - Hide offline options on non-mail Exchange folders. - Memory efficient Google GAL synchronization
v 6.0.22328 updated on Apr 22, 2015
- A few fixes for Google OAuth authentication
v 6.0.21372 updated on Jan 10, 2015
- Various crash fixes
v 6.0.21040 updated on Dec 05, 2014
- A few bug fixes
v 3 updated on May 10, 2011
eM Client 3 brings a brand new interface with many features like over-the-air synchronization with mobile devices like iPhone or Android. It also allows seamless synchronization with Gmail (e-mails, calendars, contacts and tasks) and automated migration from MS Outlook.
v 2.5 updated on Mar 15, 2010
Version 2.5 adds for any Mail Server or CalDAV Server with brand new Instant Messaging client + Auto-discover service for easy account setup.
v 1.5 updated on Dec 12, 2008
Version 1.5 adds new dialog with active operations, new status and operations windows, new Outlook import with tasks supports, accurate progress indicator for POP3 and SMTP, new instant messaging import wizard.
Go back to the eM Client review