EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server History
Version history for EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Dec 28, 2004) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 3.9 updated on Dec 02, 2014
The possibility to record object definitions to files for further use with VCS appeared, some other new features and improvements...
v 3.6 updated on Jul 06, 2010
If a query returns multiple recordsets, the number of records is now displayed for every recordset. Now it is possible to change the columns width on the Permissions tab of the objects editors. Other minor improvements and bug-fixes.
v 3.5 updated on May 12, 2010
Added the possibility to extract system objects, a lot of different improvements and enhancements...
v 3.0 updated on Jan 06, 2008
- Added new tools: Server Log Viewer, Activity Monitor, Shrink Database wizard, Check Database wizard, server roles management and others - Added support for a number of additional SQL Server capabilities - Support of Unicode - Background mode most Wizards - Lots of other improvements and bug-fixes
v 2.7 updated on Jun 25, 2007
- Extended Database properties. - DB Explorer: it is now possible to view brief table information in SQL Assistant. - It is now possible to modify the schema/owner in object editors. - Incremental search has been added to a number of object lists. - Lots of other great improvements and bugfixes
v 2.6 updated on Feb 12, 2007
- Ability to execute selected statements and statements under cursor added. - The identity field property can now be edited. - Reorder Fields. Field order can now be changed no matter if the table has other dependent objects. - Other great improvements and bugfixes.
v 2.4 updated on Jun 26, 2006
- CPU usage significantly decreased; - BLOB Editor now supports BINARY and VARBINARY field types; - Many other improvements and bugfixes...
v 2.3 updated on May 04, 2006
Significant improvements in most of the program modules are implemented...
v 2.2 updated on Mar 06, 2006
SQL Formatter is implemented, Query execution plan is now displayed as a graphical diagram, other improvements and bugfixes...
v 2.1 updated on Nov 28, 2005
Partition functions and partition schemes are now supported, added ability to work with linked servers, German localization is implemented...
v 2.0.5 updated on Nov 14, 2005
This is a bugfix release for a new major version.
v 2.0 updated on Nov 02, 2005
- Latest SQL Server versions support; - Significantly improved user interface; - Improved Database Explorer; - New powerful tools to perform SQL Server administrative tasks; - Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks; - New powerful data management tools; - Improved report management.
v 1.8.5 updated on Jul 11, 2005
- SQL Server 2005 support and a lot of other improvements and bugfixes...
v 1.8 updated on Feb 21, 2005
v 1.7 updated on Feb 07, 2005
v 1.8 updated on Dec 28, 2004
Go back to the EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server review