EMS SQL Manager for MySQL History
Version history for EMS SQL Manager for MySQL shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Feb 18, 2005) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 5.4 updated on Dec 02, 2014
Now the table editor for MariaDB servers supports such storage engines as PBXT, Aria, SphinxSE. Such privileges as TRIGGER, CREATE VIEW, SHOW VIEW were added to tables Grant manager. The data export speed is increased. Lots of other improvements and bug-fixes.
v 4.5 updated on Aug 17, 2009
Search in metadata is implemented. Windows 7 support is added. Procedure and Function Editors. Now when compiling a procedure, its privileges are automatically recreated. Data Editor. Set to Now operation does not post data for newly created and edited records. and more improvements
v 4.2 updated on Jan 06, 2008
- Building the dependencies on the corresponding editor tabs is improved - The Code Completion feature was improved. Added highlighting of MySQL 6.0 reserved words - Fixed Korean locale in Windows. Character data in tables was displayed improperly - Lots of other improvements and bugfixes
v 4.1 updated on Jun 21, 2007
- SQL Editor: added a hint listing parameters for added procedures and functions - Ability to maximize SQL definition editor window - BLOB Editor now allows one to browse TEXT fields - Extract Database tool runtime has been considerably shortened - Lots of other improvents and bugfixes
v 4.0 updated on May 07, 2007
- Support of UTF8 data in SQL Editor, Query Builder, Grid View, Data Export/Import Wizard. - Multitasking in SQL Editor an Query Builder - New improved SQL Editor of the Visual Studio 2005 kind with Code Folding function and UNICODE support. - All Wizards run in the background mode.
v 3.7 updated on Jun 23, 2006
- Added support for Scheduled Events; - HTTP tunnel now can work through HTTPS protocol; - Added support of NDBCluster and BlackHole storage engines; - CPU usage significantly decreased; - Other improvements and bugfixes...
v 3.6.5 updated on Apr 26, 2006
- SQL Editor. Key Mapping is implemented to set the shortcuts for various commands/operations according to your needs. - Query Builder. Support of queries containing the tables from different databases hosted on one server is implemented. - Create Table. Added comment support for tables. - Server Properties. Now connection with SSH and HTTP tunnels is supported. - Other improvements and bugfixes.
v 3.6 updated on Feb 17, 2006
SQL Formatter has been implemented, a lot of improvements and bugfixes have been made.
v 3.5 updated on Nov 02, 2005
1. Triggers support implemented. 2. Visual Query Builder. - Support of subqueries and UNION joins. - Ability to create INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE statements. 3. Now the program notifies itself of new versions released and it updates the needed files when SQL Manager Direct is enabled to automatic update. 4. Some improvements and bugfixes.
v 3.4 updated on Sep 02, 2005
- New data options; - Ability to rename views, procedures and functions; - Small improvements and bugfixes...
v 3.3 updated on Jul 11, 2005
- MySQL 5.0.6 support; - Ability to execute stored procedures and functions; - New Save Data Wizard; - A lot of improvements and bugfixes...
v 3.2 updated on Apr 30, 2005
- MySQL 5.0 full support, improved user interface, visual database designer, data management tools, HTTP tunneling; - Connections and fields character sets support, New truncate tables service, romanian localization; - New grid options, Data Import commit options, a lot of improvements and bugfixes...
v 3.1 updated on Feb 18, 2005
- MySQL 5.0 full support, improved user interface, visual database designer, data management tools, HTTP tunneling; - Connections and fields character sets support, New truncate tables service, romanian localization and much more...
Go back to the EMS SQL Manager for MySQL review