EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL Freeware History
Version history for EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL Freeware shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jun 21, 2005) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 4.7 updated on May 12, 2010
Added the support of column level privileges and Truncate privilege, the Refresh Rate is now saved between sessions, many small improvements and much more...
v 4.5 updated on Apr 21, 2009
- The "Schema-organized database tree" option is added - The results of functions returning cursor can now be viewed - The Unicode support is implemented in many functions and much more
v 4.2 updated on Dec 29, 2007
- SQL Editor: the editor now works considerably faster, syntax highlight, object hyperlinks are not disabled while processing large scripts - Support for Enterprise DB 8.2 - Numerous fixes in DB Explorer, Function Editor, Data grid, Visual Database Designer - Other great improvements and bug-fixes
v 4.1 updated on Jul 02, 2007
- Import using COPY command - Now the codepage can be set for a file when opening/saving it in SQL editors - Spell checking feature in SQL editors - Ability to perform incremental search - Blob Editor can be used for text fields - Added Russian localization - Lots of other improvements and bugfixes
v 4.0 updated on Jun 05, 2007
- Support of UTF8 data in SQL Editor, Query Builder, Grid View, Data Export/Import Wizard. - New Database Statistics form added. - Background mode for Data Export/Import, DB Extract, Copy DB wizards. - Other great improvements and bugfixes.
v 3.8 updated on Apr 25, 2007
- Improvements in SQL Script - Improvements and fixes in Extract Database - Ability to set the grants with grants with grant option - Lots of other improvements and bugfixes
v 3.7 updated on Nov 01, 2006
- Database Registration. The option that allows to skip refreshing objects on connection to database is added. - French localization added. - Function Debugger - A large number of other small improvements and bugfixes
v 3.6 updated on Jun 07, 2006
- EnterpriseDB server support has been implemented; - Many other improvements and bugfixes have been made...
v 3.5 updated on Apr 10, 2006
- Ability to view and edit Server Configuration; - Key Mapping in SQL Editor; - Viewing query execution plan as a graphical diagram; - Many other improvements and bugfixes...
v 3.4 updated on Feb 21, 2006
- Full roles support on server 8.1 - Server Status service implemented - Italian localization added - Other small improvements and bugfixes
v 3.3 updated on Dec 05, 2005
- German, Dutch and Portuguese Brazil localizations added - IN/OUT parameters support in PostgreSQL 8.1 implemented - Other small improvements and bugfixes
v 3.2 updated on Sep 13, 2005
- Visual Query Builder. Support of subqueries and UNION joins. Ability to create INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE statements. (Professional Edition Only!) - A lot of improvements and bugfixes...
v 3.1.5 updated on Jul 19, 2005
Many bugs fixed and some improvements made...
v 3.1 updated on Jun 21, 2005
- PostgreSQL 8.0 full support; - Significantly improved user interface; - Improved Database Explorer; - New powerful data management tools; - New connection options; - Ability to update program via EMS Direct implemented; - Other improvements and bugs fixes made...
Go back to the EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL Freeware review