EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL History
Version history for EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Dec 15, 2004) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 5.4 updated on Dec 02, 2014
Support of new PostgreSQL 9.3 features, Code Completion improvements, some other new features and improvements
v 4.7 updated on May 12, 2010
Added the support of column level privileges and Truncate privilege, the Refresh Rate is now saved between sessions, many small improvements and much more...
v 4.4 updated on Aug 20, 2008
Backup database and Restore database wizards added, support of planner options is added for version 8.3, support of PostGIS geometry type and many other improvementsâ€¦
v 4.3 updated on Feb 08, 2008
Support of new PostgreSQL 8.3 features (ENUM data types, TSVECTOR, TSQUERY, XML and UUID types, arrays of composite types, index key sorting order (ASC, DESC; NULLS FIRST, NULL)
v 4.2 updated on Jan 06, 2008
- SQL Editor: the editor now works considerably faster, syntax highlight, object hyperlinks are not disabled while processing large scripts - Support for Enterprise DB 8.2 - Numerous fixes in DB Explorer, Function Editor, Data grid, Visual Database Designer - Other great improvements and bug-fixes
v 4.1 updated on Jul 09, 2007
- Import using COPY command - Now the codepage can be set for a file when opening/saving it in SQL editors - Spell checking feature in SQL editors - Ability to perform incremental search - Blob Editor can be used for text fields - Added Russian localization - Lots of other improvements and bugfixes
v 4.0 updated on May 28, 2007
- Support of UTF8 data in SQL Editor, Query Builder, Grid View, Data Export/Import Wizard. - New Database Statistics form added. - Background mode for Data Export/Import, DB Extract, Copy DB wizards. - Other great improvements and bugfixes.
v 3.8 updated on Apr 25, 2007
- Improvements in SQL Script - Improvements and fixes in Extract Database - Ability to set the grants with grants with grant option - Lots of other improvements and bugfixes
v 3.7 updated on Nov 01, 2006
- Database Registration. The option that allows to skip refreshing objects on connection to database is added. - French localization added. - Function Debugger - A large number of other small improvements and bugfixes
v 3.6 updated on Jun 13, 2006
- EnterpriseDB server support has been implemented; - Many other improvements and bugfixes have been made...
v 3.5 updated on Apr 26, 2006
- Ability to view and edit Server Configuration; - Key Mapping in SQL Editor; - Viewing query execution plan as a graphical diagram; - Many other improvements and bugfixes...
v 3.4 updated on Feb 21, 2006
- Full roles support for PostgreSQL 8.1 added - SQL Formatter and Server Status service are implemented - Italian localization added - Other small improvements and bugfixes
v 3.3 updated on Nov 28, 2005
- German, Dutch and Portuguese Brazil localizations added - IN/OUT parameters support in PostgreSQL 8.1 implemented - Copy Data to/from File wizards added - Other small improvements and bugfixes
v 3.2 updated on Sep 05, 2005
- Visual Query Builder. Support of subqueries and UNION joins. Ability to create INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE statements. - A lot of improvements and bugfixes...
v 3.1.5 updated on Jul 11, 2005
1. Create Table and Create Field forms: Added composite types to the field type list. 2. Data Import Wizard: - Import from Access. Fixed the bug with loading from template: fields map wasn't loaded. - Import from MS Excel. Fixed the bug with moving column cells with Skip Rows equaled to 0 and empty first column cell. 3. Extract Metadata. Data from tables which had inherited tables were extracted incorrectly that led to duplicating records in the inherited tables. Fixed now. 4. Other small improvements and bugfixes.
v 3.1 updated on Jun 27, 2005
- PostgreSQL 8.0 full support; - Significantly improved user interface; - Improved Database Explorer; - Completely remade Visual Database Designer; - New powerful data management tools; - New connection options; - Improved report management; - Copy Database Wizard added; - Ability to update program via EMS Direct implemented; - Other improvements and bugs fixes made...
v 3.0 updated on Jun 14, 2005
- PostgreSQL 8.0 full support; - Significantly improved user interface; - Improved Database Explorer; - Completely remade Visual Database Designer; - New powerful data management tools; - New connection options; - Improved report management and more...
v 2.8.5 updated on May 17, 2005
Added Spanish localization, small improvements and bugfixes...
v 2.8 updated on Feb 21, 2005
v 2.7 updated on Dec 15, 2004
Version Features Full PostgreSQL 7.4 support! Visual Database Designer - to design your database intuitively! Plpgsql Function Debugger - to fix the errors in the function code and to optimize the function work! HTML Report Generator - to generate detailed reports about your database in HTML format! Internal SSH Client - to connect to your database using Secure SHell! Highly improved Data Export and Data Import wizards! And much more...
Go back to the EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL review