ExcelPipe Find and Replace for Excel History
Version history for ExcelPipe Find and Replace for Excel shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Oct 13, 2009) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 7.3.1 updated on Sep 05, 2016
* Now can find and replace Excel images in Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice spreadsheets * Enhanced and improved user interface. * Minor bug fixes
v 7.0 updated on Mar 23, 2016
* Now allows the subaddress (anchor) part of hyperlinks to be modified. * New warning when all Search Locations checked (slows job down). * New checks if the hyperlink change does not get saved if the hyperlink is invalid or the destination cannot be found) * Restart controls in new tab
v 6.9.2 updated on Dec 23, 2015
* Fixed handling of updates to Pivot Table caches. * Fixed loading of highlight color data from Import file. * Updated button enable/disable for grid.
v 6.8 updated on Mar 15, 2015
* Fixed intermittent XML loading/saving error on x64 systems. * Fixed error with /I= command line option not loading the search-replace list.
v 6.7 updated on Dec 01, 2014
* Fixed Save from removing leading and trailing whitespace. * Fixed Recent settings from not appearing in the Recent files history.
v 5.1.1 updated on May 25, 2011
New help options and hints for connecting to SharePoint.
v 5.0.8 updated on Apr 12, 2011
Search/replace now continues even if there is an error getting the document protection type under Office 2007/2010.
v 5.0.7 updated on Mar 10, 2011
Search-Only mode now works in protected sheets.
v 4.9.2 updated on Dec 07, 2010
Hidden Rows and Columns can now be search/replaced even if the Last cell in the worksheet is hidden. In this case the first 1000 rows and 1000 columns are checked.
v 4.9 updated on Sep 28, 2010
Can now restart at a given filename, Unicode filename support
v 4.8 updated on Aug 19, 2010
New option to Accept All Revisions before replacing - these can prevent phrases from being found.
v 4.7.4 updated on Jun 15, 2010
New option to Skip Prompting if the replacement is identical, standardized open/save dialogs
v 4.7.3 updated on Jun 03, 2010
Fixed prompt on replace displaying even non-matching terms.
v 4.7.2 updated on May 17, 2010
New option to ignore Prompting if the replacement is identical to the found text. Makes for far easier searching.
v 4.7 updated on Apr 12, 2010
New Check All/Uncheck All buttons to set the Look In locations, New Insert row button, Better install under Vista/Windows 7
v 4.6.15 updated on Feb 23, 2010
'Prompt on Replace' option now displays the Confirmation dialog even if the found text and its replacement are identical - making search-only far easier.
v 4.6.14 updated on Oct 13, 2009
Now opens .XLA files correctly (containing code modules only)
Go back to the ExcelPipe Find and Replace for Excel review