FlySpeed SQL Query History
Version history for FlySpeed SQL Query shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Dec 26, 2007) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 2.9.7 updated on Dec 04, 2014
Support of Windows 8, SQL query builder enhancements, new Teradata SQL syntax.
v 2.7 updated on Mar 25, 2010
Lots of bug fixes are made, many parts of application are remaked for better stability and performance . Oracle, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, Generic ODBC connections are rebuilt with better data access components. SQLite direct access is added. Data Grid is completely remaked.
v 2.6.9 updated on Jan 09, 2010
SQL Query Tool now allows you to save queries in sub-folders is added. SQL Query Tool now allows you to specify encoding on exporting data to CSV and Text files is made. Now it's possible to filter queries and database objects in the tree. Minor usability improvements and bug fixes are made.
v 2.5.6 updated on Apr 11, 2009
- Portable installation is possible now. - Autoconnect on start-up option is added. - Syntax and usability improvements in Visual Query Builder are made. - Ability to drag fields from the query building area to the columns pane is made. - Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
v 2.2 updated on Sep 04, 2008
- Field types are shown at the Query building area now. - Objects were sorted alphabetically in descending order. Fixed now. - CPU usage was non-zero in idle. Fixed now. - Minor fixes in MySQL parser. - Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
v 2.1 updated on Aug 04, 2008
- New connection option is added for MS Excel spreadsheets. - Support of MS Office 2007 file formats (MS Excel, MS Access) is implemented. - Advanced connection settings are available now. - Visual query builder and other minor improvements are made.
v 2.0 updated on Jul 07, 2008
- Export to Excel, CSV, Text and XML files is implemented - Ability to use previously saved queries as derived tables is made - Visual query builder User interface is improved. - Many other minor improvements and bugfixes are made.
v 1.2.5 updated on Apr 17, 2008
- Minor bug fixes are made.
v 1.2 updated on Feb 06, 2008
- Direct connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle database servers. - Metadata loading speed is increased; memory consumption decreased. - Ability to edit the result data is added. - Ability to print the result data is added. - Saving queries into connection is possible now.
v 1.1 updated on Dec 26, 2007
- Minor bugfixes and improvements
Go back to the FlySpeed SQL Query review