Version history for ICFMeister shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Dec 03, 2004) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 2.2 updated on Sep 22, 2005
- Added automated report generation for feeds. This is available only for licensed copies of the application. As this release changes the format of feed definitions, we recommend backing up your existing feeds prior to installing this update. Please see the section titled "Backing up and Transferring Settings" in the Help for more details. - Improved automated feed compaction - Improved scrolling behavior in filter dialogs
v 18.104.22.168 updated on Aug 12, 2005
- Improved text parsing efficiency - Tray icon now automatically re-instates itself if Explorer is restarted.
v 22.214.171.124 updated on Jun 06, 2005
- Improved validation for regular expressions.
v 126.96.36.199 updated on May 06, 2005
- Added new dialog for viewing all fields of a single item, similar to Event Viewer's properties dialog. - Added presentation of login credentials for notifications that write to network shares/drives - Added the ability to store the data folder in custom location - see section of the Help titled "Backing Up & Transferring Settings" for details - Improved handling of damaged data stores
v 188.8.131.52 updated on Apr 08, 2005
- Logs produced by notifications can be emailed automatically according to user-defined schedule. XML logs can be converted to HTML report format if required. - XML type added for logs produced by notifications - Duplicate facility for Notifications - Full control over the text in email notifications (better for those using an email-to-SMS service) - Ability to easily transfer view settings (column selection, width ordering and filtering) to multiple compatible feeds. - Ability to view current settings for Windows Firewall and enable the firewall and logging from within ICFMeister - ICFMeister now retrieves the additional column in the Windows Firewall logs that shows transmissions from local applications that have been blocked.
v 184.108.40.206 updated on Jan 28, 2005
Ability to run as a service
v 220.127.116.11 updated on Dec 03, 2004
Fix to ensure that icons are retained when installation is moved to different PC or a different account on the same PC; Added minimize to / restore from tray animation
Go back to the ICFMeister review