Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player History
Version history for Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting May 17, 2015) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 2.16.17 updated on Sep 29, 2016
Fixed the bugs of playing some discs.
v 2.16.16 updated on Sep 05, 2016
Fixed the problem of playing BDAV under macOS 10.12.
v 2.16.10 updated on Mar 23, 2016
Fixed the BD+ problem of some newly released discs.
v 2.16.9 updated on Dec 23, 2015
1. Fixed some users' problem of freezing image of Blu-ray/DVD playback. 2. Fixed the crash problem when some users "Open Folder". 3. Fixed the crash problem of some discs.
v 2.16.7 updated on Nov 02, 2015
1. Fixed the mute problem during some discs' BDAV playback. 2. Optimized M3U8 files' viewing experience with faster loading speed and more stable playback.
v 2.16.6 updated on Oct 19, 2015
1- Fixed some ASS fonts unable to be recognized problem. 2- Fixed some BDs' Failed to open problem (Under situations like BDAV playback and Blu-ray Menu playback mode). 3- Fixed the messy LPCM output problem.
v 2.16.4 updated on Sep 14, 2015
1. Fixed the PGS subtitles cannot being shown problem of MKV files. 2. Optimized file loading speed under LAN.
v 2.16.1 updated on Aug 25, 2015
1. Fixed the mess code of OSD and watermark. 2. Changed the snapshot's format into .png. 3. Added "Crop" function.
v 2.15.0 updated on Jun 05, 2015
1. Fixed some discs' "Fail to open/play" problem, such as (500) Days of Summer, Interstellar, Wild, Taken3, Maze Runner, etc. 2. Optimized the performance of Macgo Blu-ray Player and upgraded disc loading speed.
v 2.12.0 updated on May 27, 2015
1. Solved the unsmooth playback of some Blu-ray discs of secondary offering, such as Gone Girl, Bird Man, etc. 2. Solved the maladjusted Aspect Ratio when the playback is under multiple display. 3. Fixed the non-stable and glint picture when it's switched to full screen.
v 2.11.4 updated on May 17, 2015
Solved some old discs' "No sound when playback " problem.
Go back to the Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player review