Version history for MakeGIF shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jul 27, 2005) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 2.5 updated on Aug 10, 2016
* Windows 10 - compatibility. * Feature added: dialog Tools / Web page.
v 2.4 updated on Jul 03, 2015
* Feature added: export to Flash (swf-files). * Impovement: colors in HEX form.
v 2.3 updated on Dec 01, 2014
Features added: Windows 8 - compatibility, new constructed images: rectangle, round rectangle, ellipse.
v 2.1 updated on May 10, 2011
* Dialog "Edit frame attributes": - change file name of source image; - view width and height of source image; - dynamic update on tab Layout of the main window. * Dialog "Select transparent color": HEX-code of color.
v 1.6 updated on Nov 16, 2007
* Vista-compatibility. * Feature added: new page Layout to see how images are located on output surface. * Improvements: new design for icons; correct processing of input GIF-files packed by old compression methods; group image deletion.
v 1.5 updated on Aug 15, 2007
New global attributes "color reduction" and "dither mode",new frame attribute "filter" for image rotation and flip horizontally and vertically.
v 1.4 updated on Sep 13, 2006
* Feature added: creation of output GIF-files with fixed (defined) sizes. For example, for mobile phone screens. * Improvement: calculation of GIF size in Global Attributes dialog.
v 1.3 updated on Jul 27, 2005
* Feature added: protection GIF- files from unauthorized use on the Web or in other media (hidden signatures). * Feature added: define transparent color directly on image using pipet. * Feature added: use PNG- files for frame addition. * Feature added: export GIF- files to PNG and TGA- files. * Feature added: capability to define file group using symbols * and ? in names of input graphical files (batch mode). * Revised help. * Manifest file for Windows XP.
Go back to the MakeGIF review