Moyea SWF to iPhone Converter History
Version history for Moyea SWF to iPhone Converter shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jul 10, 2007) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 126.96.36.199 updated on Nov 30, 2014
1. New support to Flash Player 11 2. Made improvement in its support to 64-bit systems 3. New low-speed capturing technology to record HD video from Flash with low CPU occupancy rate 4. Fixed some bugs including failing to record sounds in some versions of Flash Player 5. Improved coding efficiency
v 188.8.131.52 updated on May 27, 2011
1. Updated the profile settings. 2. Fixed the errors when converting some long flash files. 3. Fixed some tiny bugs.
v 184.108.40.206 updated on Mar 21, 2011
1. Fixed flash downloader's problem of getting wrong URLs for some flash files. 2. Fixed flash downloader's problem occurred invoking some web pages. 3. Eliminated H.264 encoder restriction that video width and height has to be 16x multiple. 4. Fixed the bug during MFZ0 encoder installation.
v 220.127.116.11 updated on Aug 12, 2010
1. Perfected the register validation module. 2. Strengthened the further support to Flash Player 10.1.
v 3.8 updated on Mar 13, 2010
1. Perfected the bottom coding module and made the conversion more effective and stable. 2. Fixed the bug that the program can't find the Flash Downloader sometimes. 3. Beautified the UI.
v 3.7 updated on Oct 12, 2009
1. Fixed some bugs
v 3.6 updated on Aug 12, 2009
1. Fixed the problem of slow conversion caused by some CPUs 2. Fixed the bug of unabling to input SWF under the batch-conversion mode 3. Updated the operation of profile menu to make it clearer and easier to use. 4. Prettified the UI interface.
v 3.2 updated on Nov 14, 2008
Modified the performance testing module to make it more accurate Modified the capture module to make the capturing speed faster Modified the coding module to make the coding speed faster and the output quality much better Fixed the problem that output videos cannot be well supported in some device
v 3.1 updated on Sep 19, 2008
1. Optimized coding module and made coding speed faster. 2. Optimized perferance testing module and made the calculation for capture speed more accurate.
v 2.4 updated on Jun 17, 2008
1. Fixed the problem that extremely short SWF files would auto loop while capturing. 2. Added the option of whether to keep aspect or not while capturing.
v 2.0 updated on Jan 22, 2008
1. Optimized the operation flow for customers 2. Added pause capture function 3. Added snapshot function in process of capture 4. Added re-performance testing and capture speed settings function in process of capture 5. Added â€œNo performance testingâ€ function.
v 1.27 updated on Dec 28, 2007
1. Corrected and added some prompt message 2. Improved batch processing for Flash Projector files.
v 1.20 updated on Aug 21, 2007
v 1.17 updated on Jul 10, 2007
Go back to the Moyea SWF to iPhone Converter review