Moyea SWF to iPod Converter History
Version history for Moyea SWF to iPod Converter shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jun 25, 2007) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 126.96.36.199 updated on Dec 01, 2014
1. New support to Flash Player 11 2. Made improvement in its support to 64-bit systems 3. New low-speed capturing technology to record HD video from Flash with low CPU occupancy rate 4. Fixed some bugs including failing to record sounds in some versions of Flash Player 5. Improved coding efficiency
v 188.8.131.52 updated on May 27, 2011
1. Updated the profile settings. 2. Fixed the errors when converting some long flash files. 3. Fixed some tiny bugs.
v 184.108.40.206 updated on Mar 21, 2011
1. Fixed flash downloader's problem of getting wrong URLs for some flash files. 2. Fixed flash downloader's problem occurred invoking some web pages. 3. Eliminated H.264 encoder restriction that video width and height has to be 16x multiple. 4. Fixed the bug during MFZ0 encoder installation.
v 220.127.116.11 updated on Aug 12, 2010
1. Perfected the register validation module. 2. Strengthened the further support to Flash Player 10.1.
v 3.8 updated on Mar 13, 2010
1. Perfected the bottom coding module and made the conversion more effective and stable. 2. Fixed the bug that the program can't find the Flash Downloader sometimes. 3. Beautified the UI.
v 3.7 updated on Oct 12, 2009
1. Fixed some bugs
v 3.4 updated on Feb 12, 2009
1. Added a SWF file for testing use, so that consumer who don't have SWF file can conveniently use the program. 2. Fixed the bug which occurs during capturing screen of a flash whose video dimension is too small. 3. Fixed the bug which occurs during the performance testing.
v 3.2 updated on Nov 14, 2008
1. Modified some modules of performance testing, capture, coding to make the SWF to MPEG conversion much more accurate, much faster, and much better. 2. Fixed the problem that output videos cannot be well supported in some device.
v 3.1 updated on Sep 19, 2008
1. Optimized coding module and made coding speed faster. 2. Optimized perferance testing module and made the calculation for capture speed more accurate.
v 3.0 updated on Aug 11, 2008
1. Made some adjustings for coding settings, and added output quality option. 2. Added a â€œResetâ€ function in options settings.
v 2.3 updated on Apr 14, 2008
1. Fixed the bug of slowing some flash image 2. Changed performance testing mode to make easier operation and better precision 3. Changed the calculation way of capture so that performances are greatly upgraded
v 2.0 updated on Jan 28, 2008
1. Optimized the operation flow for customers 2. Added pause capture function 3. Added snapshot function in process of capture 4. Added re-performance testing and capture speed settings function in process of capture 5. Added â€œNo performance testingâ€ function.
v 1.28 updated on Jan 06, 2008
1. Correct profile. 2. Add some more prompt message. 3. Correct some other minor bugs. 4. Correct the examination for Flash Player. 5. Provide some test resource.
v 1.25 updated on Nov 28, 2007
1. Solved the problem of the incapability to save the settings 2. Solved the problem of the output video discontinuity when the frame rate and the screen capturing rate are low under automatic conversion mode
v 1.23 updated on Oct 09, 2007
1. have added h.264 codec
v 1.22 updated on Sep 21, 2007
1. under the batch mode, alarm for the flashes with small number of frames has added. 2. PSP Manager has updated.
v 1.20 updated on Aug 23, 2007
v 1.16 updated on Jun 25, 2007
Go back to the Moyea SWF to iPod Converter review