Moyea SWF to MPEG Converter History
Version history for Moyea SWF to MPEG Converter shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jun 26, 2008) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 184.108.40.206 updated on Nov 30, 2014
1. New support to Flash Player 11 2. Made improvement in its support to 64-bit systems 3. New low-speed capturing technology to record HD video from Flash with low CPU occupancy rate 4. Fixed some bugs including failing to record sounds in some versions of Flash Player 5. Improved coding efficiency
v 220.127.116.11 updated on May 27, 2011
1. Updated the profile settings. 2. Fixed the errors when converting some long flash files. 3. Fixed some tiny bugs.
v 18.104.22.168 updated on Mar 23, 2011
1. Fixed flash downloader's problem of getting wrong URLs for some flash files. 2. Fixed flash downloader's problem occurred invoking some web pages. 3. Eliminated H.264 encoder restriction that video width and height has to be 16x multiple. 4. Fixed the bug during MFZ0 encoder installation.
v 22.214.171.124 updated on Aug 10, 2010
1. Perfected the register validation module. 2. Strengthened the further support to Flash Player 10.1.
v 3.8 updated on Mar 19, 2010
1. Perfected the bottom coding module and made the conversion more effective and stable. 2. Fixed the bug that the program can't find the Flash Downloader sometimes. 3. Beautified the UI.
v 3.6 updated on Aug 12, 2009
1. Fixed the problem of slow conversion caused by some CPUs 2. Fixed the bug of unabling to input SWF under the batch-conversion mode 3. Updated the operation of profile menu to make it clearer and easier to use. 4. Prettified the UI interface.
v 3.5 updated on Jun 18, 2009
1. Added new option to choose for loop-playing flash or not when capturing. The flash will not loop by default. 2. Get the function of capturing an extra segment at the end of auto-capturing to get better result from the flash files that has longer audio than video. 3. Added a free SWF downloader
v 3.3 updated on Jan 16, 2009
1.Solved the problem that some SWF files can't be fully coverted under manual mode. 2.Updated the bottom coding moudle to win a faster and more stable conversion.
v 3.2 updated on Nov 14, 2008
1. Modified the performance testing module to make it more accurate 2. Modified the capture module to make the capturing speed faster 3. Modified the coding module to make the coding speed faster and the output quality better
v 3.1 updated on Sep 19, 2008
1. Optimized coding module and made coding speed faster. 2. Optimized perferance testing module and made the calculation for capture speed more accurate.
v 2.4 updated on Jun 26, 2008
1. Fixed the problem that extremely short SWF files would auto loop while capturing. 2. Added the option of whether to keep aspect or not while capturing.
Go back to the Moyea SWF to MPEG Converter review