Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro History
Version history for Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jun 26, 2008) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 126.96.36.199 updated on Dec 01, 2014
1. New support to Flash Player 11 2. Made improvement in its support to 64-bit systems 3. New low-speed capturing technology to record HD video from Flash with low CPU occupancy rate 4. Fixed some bugs including failing to record sounds in some versions of Flash Player 5. Improved coding efficiency
v 188.8.131.52 updated on May 27, 2011
1. Updated the profile settings. 2. Fixed the errors when converting some long flash files. 3. Fixed some tiny bugs.
v 184.108.40.206 updated on Mar 25, 2011
1. Fixed flash downloader's problem of getting wrong URLs for some flash files. 2. Fixed flash downloader's problem occurred invoking some web pages. 3. Eliminated H.264 encoder restriction that video width and height has to be 16x multiple. 4. Fixed the bug during MFZ0 encoder installation.
v 220.127.116.11 updated on Aug 10, 2010
1. Perfected the register validation module. 2. Strengthened the further support to Flash Player 10.1.
v 3.8 updated on Mar 19, 2010
1. Fixed the problem when converting to 3GP on some CPU. 2. Perfected the bottom coding module and made the conversion more effective and stable. 3. Fixed the bug that the program can't find the Flash Downloader sometimes. 4. Beautified the UI.
v 3.7 updated on Oct 24, 2009
1. Added Matroska video MKV as output format. 2. Added Wii and DS video DPG as output format. 3. Fixed the occasional conversion failure caused by memory leak when output image sequences. 4. Fixed some bugs
v 3.6 updated on Aug 25, 2009
1. Real Media was added to output format list. 2. Fixed the problem of slow conversion caused by some CPUs. 3. Fixed the bug of unabling to input SWF under the batch-conversion mode. 4. Fixed the bug that causes some inaccurate dimensions when crop SWF file. 5. Prettified the UI interface.
v 3.4 updated on Feb 24, 2009
1. Added a SWF file for testing use, so that consumer who don't have SWF file can conveniently use the program. 2. Fixed the bug which occurs during capturing screen of a flash whose video dimension is too small. 3. Fixed the bug which occurs during the performance testing. 4. Optimized the UI.
v 3.2 updated on Nov 25, 2008
1. Added functions of SWF to image series: SWF to JPG SWF to PNG SWF to TIFF SWF to BMP SWF to GIF SWF to GIF (Animated) 2. Updated the icon of â€œCrop, Capture, and Openâ€ button on â€œInputâ€ interface 3. Fixed the problem that output videos cannot be well supported in some devices.
v 18.104.22.168 updated on Jun 26, 2008
1. Fixed the problem that extremely short SWF files would auto loop while capturing. 2. Added the option of whether to keep aspect or not while capturing.
Go back to the Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro review