My Command Button ActiveX History
Version history for My Command Button ActiveX shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jan 17, 2005) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 5.10 updated on May 29, 2008
Fixed a minor memory problem.
v 5.00 updated on Oct 22, 2007
Added new button styles like Vista Sunrise, Vista sunset, Office 2007, Gradient,..., Text fade,...
v 4.02 updated on Jun 15, 2006
- FIXED: When pressed space bar and open a new form, the button wasn't redraw at initial state - FIXED: hotkey were used even when control was disable - FIXED: when double click event was used to open a new modal form, the visual button wasn't refresh - FIXED: A problem displaying text longer than 30 chars, appear only with some controls on the Form like menu from Teebo
v 4.00 updated on Oct 07, 2005
- New version 4:. - ADDED: Support Unicode text on Windows NT/2000/XP and higher. - ADDED: Customized Tooltip with balloon style. - ADDED: Royal Theme is now available for XP and Office buttons styles. - ADDED: When no theme is available, you can now choose a default one between all standard themes and a standard 3D . - IMPROV: some minors improvements.
v 3.05 updated on Aug 26, 2005
- Improv 3D rendering and Flat mode. - Correct a minor bug.
v 3.04 updated on Jul 29, 2005
- Fixed a problem when stretching a background picture in Bitmap format.
v 3.03 updated on Jan 17, 2005
- Fixed a problem with Cancel property. - Fixed a problem with ampersand use.
Go back to the My Command Button ActiveX review