Rank Tracker Professional History
Version history for Rank Tracker Professional shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Feb 12, 2008) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 8.2.4 updated on Sep 05, 2016
- The settings to adapt the interface for high-DPI displays were added to RankTracker. - Bug-fixes and general improvements.
v 8.0.4 updated on Mar 30, 2016
-New Keyword Research module: all tools you need to find and analyze the best keyword ideas are now in one tab! -New search engine: Bing South Africa. -German, Dutch, Spanish and French localization was improved in RankTracker.
v 7.11.4 updated on Jan 15, 2016
-Local search in Google is again available in RankTracker: the unique feature is accessible only in SEO PowerSuite tools! -Now you can upload reports to SEO PowerSuite Cloud or get a shareable link to send it to your client and partners. -New search engines: google.com.sb, google.co.uz.
v 7.8.3 updated on Nov 02, 2015
-New Google Penalty Detection feature in RankTracker. -Cloud project storage is now available: save projects to our own SEO PowerSuite Cloud or to fully integrated Dropbox.
v 7.5.1 updated on Aug 28, 2015
-Now 20 keyword research methods are available in RankTracker! -New great features in RankTracker: automatic competitor suggester and competitor analysis in Domain Overview dashboard.
v 7.13.3 updated on Aug 25, 2015
-New smarter Keyword Difficulty tool: all you need to find profitable keywords! -New search engine was added to the tool: haosou.com
v 7.3.4 updated on Jun 08, 2015
-Improved stability and performance. -Some minor bugs were successfully fixed.
v 7.2.6 updated on May 25, 2015
- Now you can check rankings in all Google Mobile search engines! - New great features in RankTracker: quick competitor setup and the possibility to add alternative project URLs.
v 7.1.1 updated on Mar 23, 2015
-Great offer for RankTracker users - 30% discount on reliable private proxies -New search engine is now available in RankTracker (Google.nl Mobile)
v 6.16.11 updated on Feb 22, 2015
-You can now choose to use Moz's PA/DA instead of Google PageRank in respective columns and calculations (such as Keyword Difficulty) in Rank Tracker. -Rank Tracker got adjusted to work seamlessly on Mac OS with all versions of Java, from Java 1.6 to Java 1.8.
v 6.15.6 updated on Dec 04, 2014
-You now have a new tab called Rankings Summary in Rank Tracker. -A closer integration with Google Analytics & google AdWords has been implemented that lets you get keyword data from these services right away. -Some issues with Rank Tracker's built-in Chromium browser have been urgently fixed.
v 5.3 updated on May 31, 2011
- Now fully translated into Spanish and Slovak - Allows you to enter your Google AdWords account information right inside the tool - The number of supported Search Engines reached 734 - The new tag feature added that allows you to easily organize data in your Rank Tracker project
v 5.0 updated on Jan 19, 2011
- "Competition Tracking" feature added - Unique "Anti-CAPTCHA" feature added - The number of supported search engines is 710 - Fully translated into Dutch
v 4.14.1 updated on Aug 10, 2010
-The number of supported search engines has reached 657. -Is fully translated into the French language. -Lets you review an unsaved project before scheduling a task for it. -Show CAPTCHAs when required by Google AdWords Keyword Tool when checking search volume even through a Scheduler.
v 4.13.9 updated on Jun 15, 2010
New keyword research method - SEMRush service - included 32 new search engines , including Google Jordan, Google Kuwait Google Para added
v 4.13.2 updated on Apr 07, 2010
1. Russian, German and Japanese interface 2. Task scheduler added 3. New keyword research methods: Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Yandex Keyword Statistics, Bing Search Suggestions, Yandex Search Suggestions, Google's Related Searches 4. 610 search engines supported 5. Information backup added
v 4.7.7 updated on Dec 07, 2009
1. New search engines added: Bing, AOL 2. Additional regional versions of Altavista, Lycos, Google 3. Build-in browser enhanced 4. Support of Bing API 2.0 added 5. Perfomance with Google and Yahoo! APIs improvded
v 4.3.7 updated on Sep 04, 2008
1 Extracting KEI and # of searches from Wordtracker 2 Getting keyword suggestions from Wordtracker 3 25 new regional versions of Google added 4 Added Arabic and Latvian versions of Yahoo! and MSN 5 Three different rank checking methods are available now 6 Ability to track rankings of subdomains
v 4.2.10 updated on Jul 08, 2008
1 Better support of East Asian languages 2 Search safety hugely enhanced by using User Agents rotation 3 New search engines: Arab and Korean Googles, Naver, Baidu etc. 4 More quick filter possibilities 5 Improved Yahoo! API key support
v 4.0.5 updated on Feb 12, 2008
1 Improved rankings reports 2 More regional versions of Google, Yahoo! & MSN 3 Search engines's algos updated 4 Stability and performance improvements
Go back to the Rank Tracker Professional review