ServersCheck STANDARD Edition History
Version history for ServersCheck STANDARD Edition shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jan 20, 2005) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
||ServersCheck is a software application for round-the-clock monitoring, reporting and alerting on the availability of systems. It includes real-time HTML reports, graphs and Service Level details. ServersCheck can be administrated through a browser.
v 5.7.3 updated on Jan 20, 2005
- New: ServersCheck can now be updated through Update.exe option in the ServersCheck list of icons
- New: Data can be downloaded as CSV from reporting center
- Fix: Flickering on page reload has been solved for Internet Explorer 6 browsers
- Fix: SMTP.log stores again email alerts activity
- Updated: email alerts will now be retried twice in the event of a mail error
- Updated: all alerting activity is now written to a log file in the alertslogs subdirectory
- Updated: Help File is now shipped with software again next to the online version. New tutorials have been added
Go back to the ServersCheck STANDARD Edition review
ActiveXperts Network Server Monitor Freeware Edition
Freeware Edition of ActiveXperts Network Monitor monitors computers and devices. Supports Windows, Linux, UNIX and Novell. Monitors ICMP ping, web servers (http and https/SSL) and temperature using Sensatronics Temptrax IT Thermometer.
IPCheck Server Monitor
Reliable network and website monitoring. Sensor types include PING, PORT, HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP Advanced, HTTP Transaction, DNS, SMTP, POP3, FTP, SNMP, as well as various native Windows system sensors and native SQL sensors for MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle.
ActiveXperts Network Monitor
ActiveXperts Network Monitor monitors your computers and devices. Monitors Windows, UNIX, Linux and Novell. Monitors Active Directory, web / mail servers, file servers, databases, disks, processes, snmp, tcp, temperature and more.
Availability monitoring, alerting and reporting software. Automatically measure response time and trigger alerts when thresholds are broken. Easy to install, agent-less, Web based. Test from network layer, application layer, SNMP & OS perspectives.
Servers Alive automatically monitors critical server functions and processes even when data center is closed. Notification features alert you when problems strike. Create scripted response scenarioes that execute when alarms are triggered.