Simpo PDF to Word History
Version history for Simpo PDF to Word shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Jun 26, 2009) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 3.5.2 updated on Dec 01, 2014
1. Make it easier for users to register the program to full version.
v 3.3 updated on May 25, 2011
1. Support to convert PDFs with special unicode (Chinese, Japanese, Korea and so on).
v 3.2.2 updated on Mar 09, 2011
1. Improve the stability when converting large-size PDF files.
v 3.0 updated on Oct 14, 2010
1. Preserve Tables, Line, Curve and Rectangles from PDF; 2. Accurately compose the content after converting PDF to Word; 3. 500% faster speed to convert PDF to Word.
v 2.1.1 updated on Aug 23, 2010
1. Added three new languages: German, French, Spanish; 2. Fixed misrepresentation problems caused by Symantect and other security software.
v 2.1.0 updated on Jul 26, 2010
1. Multi-languages supported - English, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese; 2. Fixed some other minor bugs; 3. Added new function to convert protected pdf document.
v 2.0.1 updated on Jun 03, 2010
1. Multi-languages supported - English, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese; 2. Fixed some other minor bugs.
v 2.0.0 updated on Apr 22, 2010
1. New designed UI makes it easier to use 2. More accurate to preserve layouts. 3. Add txt output format 4. Support only convert selected pages. 5. Support multi-language.
v 1.3.0 updated on Oct 26, 2009
1. Fixed the edge problem of pictures of the converted files. 2. Available to run in 64bit OS. 3. Fixed some other minor bugs.
v 1.2.0 updated on Sep 15, 2009
1. Improved the composing and layout of the converted Word document. 2. More precise than Beta version. 3. Supports Unicode PDF Documents, such as simple Chinese, Japanese etc.
v 1.0.0 updated on Jun 26, 2009
Go back to the Simpo PDF to Word review