SnowFox DVD to iPad Converter History
Version history for SnowFox DVD to iPad Converter shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Mar 24, 2010) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 3.5.0 updated on Dec 01, 2014
1. Optimized output quality for iPad Air, iPad Mini 2; 2. Optimized output quality for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C.
v 2.9.0 updated on May 18, 2011
Updated conversion engine to improve conversion efficiency
v 2.7.1 updated on Mar 06, 2011
Improved the stability of the product.
v 2.6.0 updated on Oct 27, 2010
1. Supported automatically optimizing video bitrate, to keep same video quality with smaller video size. 2. Fixed some other minor bugs.
v 2.5.0 updated on Aug 23, 2010
1. Added *.MOV output profile; 2. Improved converting .MOD / .MTS video, better supported JVC/Canon/Panasonic/Sony/Kodak Camcorders video
v 2.1.1 updated on Jun 28, 2010
1. Added new profile; 2. Added output file to iTunes library automatically; 3. Added capture video screenshot; 4. Support iPhone 4, iOS 4; 5. Fixed the conversion failed problem if DVD title included illegal character.
v 2.0.0 updated on May 06, 2010
1. Updated core library to convert DVD with faster speed; 2. Supported ripping lastest structure protected DVD (exclusive "Enhanced DVD Analysis" technology); 3. Supported HD video format output.
v 18.104.22.168 updated on Mar 24, 2010
1. Fixed the UI display problem in abnormal screen DPI; 2. Supported Apple iPad; 3. Improved the video resize mode and fixed the problem of cutting edges while converting some videos; 4. Fixed some other minor bugs.
Go back to the SnowFox DVD to iPad Converter review