SnowFox DVD to iPhone Converter History
Version history for SnowFox DVD to iPhone Converter shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Feb 08, 2010) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 3.1.0 updated on Nov 30, 2014
1. Optimized output quality for iPhone 5; 2. Fixed 1080P HD video output inaccurate problem.
v 2.9.0 updated on May 10, 2011
Updated conversion engine to improve conversion efficiency
v 2.7.1 updated on Feb 01, 2011
Improved the stability of the product.
v 2.6.0 updated on Dec 07, 2010
1. Supported automatically optimizing video bitrate, to keep same video quality with smaller video size; 2. Lessened 50% of the output video size with same video quality; 3. Fixed Jump Frame problem when converting some DVDs.
v 2.5.0 updated on Aug 19, 2010
1. Added *.MOV output profile; 2. Improved converting .MOD / .MTS video, better supported JVC/Canon/Panasonic/Sony/Kodak Camcorders video
v 2.1.0 updated on Jun 15, 2010
1. Added new profile; 2. Added output file to iTunes library automatically; 3. Support iPhone 4, iOS 4;
v 2.0.0 updated on May 04, 2010
1. Updated core library to convert DVD with faster speed; 2. Supported ripping lastest structure protected DVD (exclusive "Enhanced DVD Analysis" technology); 3. Supported HD video format output.
v 220.127.116.11 updated on Feb 08, 2010
1. Supported all iPod series; 2. Fixed some other minor bugs.
Go back to the SnowFox DVD to iPhone Converter review